Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,652 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for the Clipsal 500.



Stewffff!!:drool:👍:)

Might just watch it over and over again it is that good!

Very happy with my teams performance. Rick Kelly 4th and then 5th in testing. That gives me encouragement that Kelly Racing will ruffle the feathers of Holden. Go Kelly Racing!

Would like to have seen Ingal do better and I hope he goes on to do better. Was born in London so I am backing him all the way.
 
Stewffff!!:drool:👍:)

Might just watch it over and over again it is that good!

Very happy with my teams performance. Rick Kelly 4th and then 5th in testing. That gives me encouragement that Kelly Racing will ruffle the feathers of Holden. Go Kelly Racing!

Would like to have seen Ingal do better and I hope he goes on to do better. Was born in London so I am backing him all the way.

So youre in support of the Nissans ay? :sly:

I know its only testing and probably doesnt mean much but Holden is looking very good at the moment
 
Dustone
So youre in support of the Nissans ay? :sly:

I know its only testing and probably doesnt mean much but Holden is looking very good at the moment

FPR fan for life but I'll secretly cheer on the Nissan gang. :sly:
 
Well since preferences are being thrown out, I've always thought Erebus were slick in the Aus GT series and man their E63's (graphics aside) look awesome.
Im hoping a nice 1/18 scale model of that E63 comes out, loving it. Even the wing has grown on me (not literally :p).
 
FPR fan for life but I'll secretly cheer on the Nissan gang. :sly:

HRT fan my whole life but I'll happily cheer on anything that isn't Triple 8. :p
 
So youre in support of the Nissans ay? :sly:

I know its only testing and probably doesnt mean much but Holden is looking very good at the moment

I'm with you, Lowndes is my favourite. :p
 
Interesting the new VF spoiler actually creates less drag and other aspects which means aerodynamicly it's faster than the VE.
 
Well at least they are easier on the eyes this year. :lol:
 
So youre in support of the Nissans ay? :sly:

Yep. No idea why I have chosen Kelly Racing based on the livery. I guess if I wanted to magically turn a bottle of whisky or a PC Anti-Virus software into a car that is what would happen. It is almost totally the sponsors. Though I did have Norton 360 protection till recently and I like black and silver as a combination. That also played a part.

The website is very cool though. Take the mouse to the right of the screen and the car changes to Norton 360 Racing and take the mouse to the left and the car changes to Jack Daniels Racing.

But I do live not far from Nissan (UK). That is a big plus.
 
Yep. No idea why I have chosen Kelly Racing based on the livery. I guess if I wanted to magically turn a bottle of whisky or a PC Anti-Virus software into a car that is what would happen. It is almost totally the sponsors. Though I did have Norton 360 protection till recently and I like black and silver as a combination. That also played a part.

The website is very cool though. Take the mouse to the right of the screen and the car changes to Norton 360 Racing and take the mouse to the left and the car changes to Jack Daniels Racing.

But I do live not far from Nissan (UK). That is a big plus.

Im probably in the minority here but I like the shape of the Nissan car compared to the Mercedes. Just seems alot meaner IMO
 
1CC0E7CD-B902-45CE-BE25-59D52EBF782B-231-0000000FB46C99FE.jpg


Interesting to know this car was sold in this livery and who owns it now.
 
What happened to the black wheels on Reynolds car?
 
And now for one of the strangest rumours you will hear for a while: Nick Percat could replace Steven Johnson at DJR.

It appears that Ryan Briscoe, who has lost his seat in the Indycar series, has signed on to race in the endurance events. With Murphy in the second HRT seat, there is no place for Percat, leading to speculation that he will join DJR.
 
And I stumbled across this,

 
Maybe it's just me but those don't sound the same.
 
Maybe it's just me but those don't sound the same.

No, it's not just you. They both sound completely different to me.
 
Changing the subject ever-so-slightly, the Dunlop Series grid is looking pretty good this year. Hopefully Stoner's presence will give the series a bit more coverage, and we'll get to see some more good racing.
 
Interesting to note that FPR and Walkinshaw aren't fielding entries in the Dunlop series this year. Still looks to be a reasonably strong grid without them though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back