Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,796 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Barry Sheene commentating.
 
He didn't do so bad in Melbourne. Started out rough with a 20th, but then he went up from there with a 15th in Race 2, 9th in Race 3, and 5th in Race 4.

Almost forgot about this
 
Miss Barry Sheene and his enthusiasm!

Yep. that video really reminded me, how much I miss his commentary.
 
Last edited:
Here's a wild replay of V8SC at Phillip Island, With great commentary by the late Barry Sheen, I will never forget the crash that happens at th 14:47 minute mark, And Barry's comment's, Enjoy 👍

 
Great video. 👍

Also, livery update for both DJR Falcons. Wilson Security extends deal with DJR.

DJRwilson.jpg
 
They don't look great. They're basically the same design as David Wall's livery, but with the black and white swapped. You'd think they'd take the opportunity to have one car with green as the dominant colour, one with white, and Wall's with black ...
 
They look like Coulthard's old car from a few years back.
 
The guys will be racing for the Jason Richards trophy next weekend :)
 
Last edited:
Love the look of those cars.

I gotta ask though why are Wilson Security cars always green and black? Ive never seen those colours associated to them other than on racing cars
 
I wish they would hurry up and announce the live stream subscription price...
 
R1600Turbo
I wish they would hurry up and announce the live stream subscription price...

Half the season will be done before that happens I bet!

On side note, little over a month til Texas!
 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=">YouTube Link</a>Here's a wild replay of V8SC at Phillip Island, With great commentary by the late Barry Sheen, I will never forget the crash that happens at th 14:47 minute mark, And Barry's comment's, Enjoy 👍

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpHOy_dqPgU">YouTube Link</a>

And Motor Mate is showing when Barry Sheen won the 1976 500cc World Championship right now
 
Winslow has been living Australia for a while now, figured that would be a natural move,
 
Got my 2013 merch through today although can only show part of it as the rest has a bad word on it.

87DEC4F5-A09D-47E2-B181-8C113133E17D-1289-000000FB19CF0E0C_zps2c969a9f.jpg


They even included this
E3AE410C-D30B-433D-ADFA-8D88F7ADE12F-1289-000000FB1DBE2CA0_zpsfacf3473.jpg


Erm no because you out the postal code down as M13 rather than ML3 so it ended up 200 miles away!
 
Come on show the whole shirt! I kinda like what I see.
 
7A27CC2C-688C-45FD-9C42-6F5B9243942E-1289-000000FF5F241925_zps506ad378.jpg

F9FC0CD2-EA99-4210-8C55-325B25C82212-1289-000000FF63717753_zpsad0d0a0e.jpg


I am a fan of Reynolds i think he's hilarious and i respect Rod Nash giving him the chance as for years he just got bounced about. When i seen this aswell i had to have it.
IMG_8882-001_zpsa0f75768.jpg





 
I like it! For some reason that sponsor cracks me but I actually really like it, one day ill visit one (yes I know not a huge deal).

Is that the 1/18th? Those things cost a pretty penny, I've had to scale all my diecast to 1/64th outside one driver.
 
Yeah they cost half as much as the model to ship them over, i have a few to say the least...
 
For some reason that sponsor cracks me but I actually really like it, one day ill visit one (yes I know not a huge deal).
Don't you have drive-through bottle shops in America?
 
Don't you have drive-through bottle shops in America?

Depends on the state, some have them do. Most are more relaxed states, North Carolina isn't one of those as you can only buy beer/wine in anything outside ABC store which houses anything like rum, liquor, vodka, etc.
 
hello long time no post i couldnt remember my password etc... but does anyone know where i can catch a live stream for tommorow only ?? its just the telecast is on 7TWO tomorrow so i cant watch it on sunday i'll be fine....
 
hello long time no post i couldnt remember my password etc... but does anyone know where i can catch a live stream for tommorow only ?? its just the telecast is on 7TWO tomorrow so i cant watch it on sunday i'll be fine....

http://www.v8supercars.com.au/v8live/schedule

The official stream, I'm not sure how much longer it's going to be in beta for though, so enjoy it before they charge.
 
Im getting sick of seeing so many the Holdens on top to be honest. The practice results show that.
 
Im getting sick of seeing so many the Holdens on top to be honest. The practice results show that.

It doesn't bother me because the race cars are actually racing. Erebus and NISMO will be regular top 10 fixtures. It'll happen its only a the first few weekends and the start to the new era. Besides, so many Holdens have been retiring it kind of evens out the field :)

Holdsworth to 7th in final practice.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back