Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,635 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
They really should bring those back, I was looking back at some old V8 videos and found this



55 GODDAMN CARS, SOME OF THEM EVEN NEED TO TAKE THE FINAL CORNER AT THE START :D


That was an incredible race,
 
Good luck to the team who manages to put up with his incessant whinging.

He'd go good good with buttercup, 2 sooks in one car,
 
Isn't the purpose of being in the Enduro Cup, to WIN the Enduro Cup?

I was hoping that they would bring in Ingall or Jack Perkins or maybe even D'Alberto after Percat got the gig at LDM. Not to be sadly.
 
Some of the experienced DVS drivers would be good candidates for Enduro drives. They have seat time and after doing the Bathurst 250, could be at an advantage.
 
V8S2014-BRAND-Championship-Calendar-2015-A4-WEB.jpg
 
They really should bring those back, I was looking back at some old V8 videos and found this



55 GODDAMN CARS, SOME OF THEM EVEN NEED TO TAKE THE FINAL CORNER AT THE START :D


That was an incredible race,

Too bad Matt Neal ruined it crashing into Crompton when he was 3 laps down... :lol:
 
Too bad Matt Neal ruined it crashing into Crompton when he was 3 laps down... :lol:

I don't believe he ever came back after that? Though I doubt he would have received a warm welcome
 
Moffat continues to show Toshiba and Crimsafe on his FB page.
 
Looks great but they did the same thing last year, so i wouldnt take much from it. FG-X looks really good though
 
Yeah, I do remember them doing a similar thing last year. And just me or does news seem a little slow? This time last year we at least had a couple of teasers from HRT, so far nothing much this year. Maybe I'm just impatient. :lol:
 
I've always hated the tiny falcon head. The larger ones were always better.
This time last year we at least had a couple of teasers from HRT, so far nothing much this year.
The test day will include a group livery unveiling l.
 
I suppose a lot of the livery reveals etc will be done around the media day (better name than test day), which is what a lot of the news is about this time of year, with most of the silly season complete it gets quiet
 
Yes, unfortunately for us fans, having the mass livery unveiling at the test day will mean that news will be quite lean from now until the 7th. Hopefully we get some sponsor news soon regarding the Hornets, LDM, and Holdsworth's ride
 
Running "NISMO" down the side of the 99 and 10 would be fresh.
 
Make the Utes happen, my gosh please do it. And with top class drivers I'd love the hell out of it. I can't stand the Truck series in the States I liked it when I was a kid and the trucks were cool and actually a respectable series unlike today. These are the kind of things a stock car series for truck/ute need.
 
be interesting to see where the wildcards come from,

It certainly would help the sport to get JPM and Power in the car for the Enduros. Even if its just Bathurst, that gets people talking and more drivers want to experience racing in the series. I do hope Pye gets that drive next year.

The Utes would be great, but I think the Nissan could be replaced with the new Navara.

ufbqy3hhrsir3xtm4kz7.jpg

Guaranteed they'll be using fresh metal. I just wonder the set up will be moving forward. 3.2L diesels? V6 turbos? Will Great Wall and Ssang Yong get an invite?
 
Front reminds me a ton of the NASCAR variant (Ford Fusion).

Yeah it definitely does, I'm digging it a lot. Hopefully we see some pics of the back of it soon. The end plate on the rear wing is, interesting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back