Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,589 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Pither will replace David Wall for the Grand Prix.

Can't access Speedcafe for link. The site is having some problems.
Thank god I'm not the only one having problems with Speedcafe at the moment...

Pither replacing Wall for tge AGP is somewhat of a good move, anyone can be better than Wall at the moment though...
 
Can't access Speedcafe for link. The site is having some problems.
Thank god I'm not the only one having problems with Speedcafe at the moment...

Strange I'm having no problems at all with the site. But I'm on a PC, might be something up with the mobile site?

Anyway, link. Here you go. Pither replaces Wall for Albert Park.
anyone can be better than Wall at the moment though...

They should take up my idea of drawing a random spectator's name from a hat to drive the #34 for the weekend.
 
Last edited:
Strange I'm having no problems at all with the site. But I'm a on a PC, might be something up with the mobile site?
I think it may be the mobile site as I just got on Speedcafe with no problem on a computer.

They should take up my idea of drawing a random spectator's name from a hat to drive the #34 for the weekend.
They'd have more of a chance at getting somewhere if they did. :lol:
 
YAY! Wall sits out rest of season as burnt toe spreads to rest of foot :cheers:
u4Dh5VYxk5Bwr7ZftvRCr_EnoI5VtrK0b0cXqyaRgXB-R4-pXF2d_Hi2DYafIm1vEy-gwSLxhyWvSKTPXKE4RZZIeh6iY2-rivp9kMgJyinhMNEC0Cd9ckApqLnsV91bbpw=w521-h282-nc
 
Anyone see Auto Actions latest cover? Havent read the article but on the cover it says Lexus to make a mid-year decision. Would be cool to see them enter

10309729_826202007435037_5870055447309940292_n.jpg

We have to wait and see if it pops up on speed cafe, then the source is reliable,
 
I had a read of it today and it really doesn't add too much stuff extra than what we already know, sadly.
 
YouTube maaannn. The blue is killing me.
 
I seriously, literally can not wait til tomorrow.
 
Moffat goes blue for AGP.


11010566_10153118001738427_2455757267941223207_o.jpg

That sure does look good but I do agree that black wheels would be perfect on it.

Edit: And while on the subject of Nissan. Todd's car with Autodesk branding for the AGP weekend.

B_xoBKpUcAIFpBa.jpg
 
Last edited:
That's a better blue than the darker blue for those cut-outs.
 
Last edited:
Both cars do look very good but yeah, with you on that. Much prefer the lighter blue on Todd's car.
 
Last edited:
Rick is still okay but Todd needs to go. Hes wasting a seat right there and it would be cool to see an academy driver in the series
 
Rick is still okay but Todd needs to go. Hes wasting a seat right there and it would be cool to see an academy driver in the series

It would be great, but I fear we would get a second rate one as they would keep the fruit close to the le mans project,
 
Rick is still okay but Todd needs to go. Hes wasting a seat right there and it would be cool to see an academy driver in the series
I reckon Florian Strauss would be good for it, but he is going to do Blancpain for the season.
 
Now that's a good livery for the FG X.
 
Last edited:
Sweet, glad Gavin's coming back and really glad he's teaming with Nick again.
Who is Courtney going to lose Bathusrt with this year?

:grumpy: :lol:

Perkins will do a good job for HRT though. He had a pretty nice run at Bathurst last year.
 
If your snot is that colour, then you might want to see a doctor. :p
 
Well I was hoping that V8 SuperView would be showing the races, I guess not. Up until today the SuperView page said
"Programming has not been finalised for the Australian Grand Prix, please check back closer to the event." and now it says "
Programming has not been finalised for the Tyrepower Tasmania SuperSprint, please check back closer to the event." :(👎
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back