Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,460 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
Business as usual..

Jamie Wincup poles 1st in the new Team Vodafone Falcon for race race 1 @ the Clipsal 500...:sly:
 
Winterbottom is stripped of his 2nd place on the grid, for being to hungry at turn 4.
The tyre bundle has been removed so drivers will have to be very careful during this race.
 
Winterbottom is stripped of his 2nd place on the grid, for being to hungry at turn 4.
The tyre bundle has been removed so drivers will have to be very careful during this race.

Well that lap would have never passed the...

GTPlanet Online Racing Rules & Guidelines:


:lol::lol:
 
Well that lap would have never passed the...

:lol::lol:

It's good to see we, GTP, are upholding professional rulings.👍
 
It's only lap 3 for the new FG Falcon and the car looks F..G.. if you know what I mean.:sly:
 
It's only lap 3 for the new FG Falcon and the car looks F..G.. if you know what I mean.:sly:
I'm pickin up what your layin down there mate....:sly:
 
Us V8 Supercar fans at the circuit have had the privilege of listening to Murray Walker's commentating. "If Tander had a boost button, he would be using it right now" was my favourite quote of the day. :lol:
 
ok ok the racing was good Way to go Murph for rectifying his mistake with Caruso, but I have bigger fish to fry......

I work for and electrical supplying company (We supply electricians with the gear they need) Well where I live (A small town just outside Hamilton) there is a small business that has done work for team Vodafone (Not related to my job) and Last year Lowndes and a couple members of the team were there. I was at the local pub just last night and one of the sparky's I supply gear to was there and it just so happens that this guy is good friends with The owner of the small business and a couple of the guys in Team Vodafone. To cut a long story short I now have Friday the 17th off work where I will be inside the team vodafone garage :D Now I'm not a ford supporter but none the less it's a v8 supercar team I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally can't wait lol
 
Anyone know where i can download races 1 & 2?
 
Anyone care to post some V8 Supercar Wallpapers?
 
i will when i get home, i've got around 100.👍

awesome.

Seeing your avatar, you must have some HRT walls?
 
awesome.

Seeing your avatar, you must have some HRT walls?

Yep, got plenty of HRT/Holden wallpapers at home. Go Holden:tup:

Did your premium just run out mine's_GTR?
 
Yep, got plenty of HRT/Holden wallpapers at home. Go Holden:tup:

Did your premium just run out mine's_GTR?

Yeah. Like a couple days ago. Feels weird not having it anymore.
 
Sorry about the wallpapers. Completely forgot. If you go to www.hrt.com.au you will find some there if you can't wait until tomorrow.

I bought lifetime premium membership. So mine runs out in just under 20 years.:D
 
I bought lifetime premium membership. So mine runs out in just under 20 years.:D
Is it just me, or do the phrases "lifetime premium membership" and "[it] runs out in just under twenty years" seem at odds with one another? Or does Jordan have very little faith in modern medicine?




Pardon me if you actually are dying, but I figured it'd be okay given that you inclued a smiley in there ...
 
Sorry about the wallpapers. Completely forgot. If you go to www.hrt.com.au you will find some there if you can't wait until tomorrow.

I bought lifetime premium membership. So mine runs out in just under 20 years.:D

Yeah, I went there. I have the Garth Tander wallpaper. I would like a 2009 one.
 
Yeah, I went there. I have the Garth Tander wallpaper. I would like a 2009 one.

Ok, I don't have any 2009 ones. They`ll be released i'm sure.
 
Ok, I don't have any 2009 ones. They`ll be released i'm sure.

It's ok. You can post any pics. I don't mind
 
ok ok the racing was good Way to go Murph for rectifying his mistake with Caruso, but I have bigger fish to fry......

I work for and electrical supplying company (We supply electricians with the gear they need) Well where I live (A small town just outside Hamilton) there is a small business that has done work for team Vodafone (Not related to my job) and Last year Lowndes and a couple members of the team were there. I was at the local pub just last night and one of the sparky's I supply gear to was there and it just so happens that this guy is good friends with The owner of the small business and a couple of the guys in Team Vodafone. To cut a long story short I now have Friday the 17th off work where I will be inside the team vodafone garage :D Now I'm not a ford supporter but none the less it's a v8 supercar team I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally can't wait lol
WOW My awesome news get's over shadowed by people asking for pics.... :( haha NOT COOL! haha
 
Here are some. Click them to enlarge, then right click to save them.👍
kelly hamilton 08.jpg

holden motorsport-wallpaper1024.jpg

holden motorsport-wallpaper1280.jpg

pd autobarn sandown.jpg
 
Last edited:
I wish they made 1280x800 wallpapers ...
 
Just to say briefly... I have no preference between Holden and Ford Australia (or should I say FPR since we're talking racing here). I like both Holden and Ford in the Australian V8 Supercar Series. Well, maybe if I had to choose, I'd probably go with the Holdens. It would be great to see how the Aussie V8s do around Albert Park in a non-points race.
 
Jamie Whincup leads Practice with Winterbottom second by .3. Russel ingall 3rd.
 
Does anyone know why the V8 Supercars don't race at Eastern Creek anymore?
 
They were going to swing it an upgrade, but they dropped it in favour of Homebush. Yes, Oran Park went as well, but we're also getting Townsville.
 
What I don't understand is why Melbourne isn't part of the championship. It's as easy as starting clipsal a month earlier lol
 
They don't race at Eastern Creek anymore? A friend of mine on YouTube, who runs another message board, was talking to me about if Eastern Creek was safe after the closing down of Oran Park Raceway. He told me it was fine even with upgrades to Eastern Creek.

I mean, going to different race tracks for a championship come and go with various venues. Eastern Creek is still a tough circuit at the end of the day. I'm pretty sure the Aussie V8 action will return to Eastern Creek in the future, maybe near future.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back