Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,025 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bathrust/Mount Panorama is crazy! :dopey: This is freaking cool.
 
jacoja06
Oh, that V8 supercar anthem played by that cowboy was very cringeworthy.:yuck:
But you've gotta admit, he's great at lip syncing!


Thrilling start to the race there, happy to see Davison get past Dumbrell at turn 2. Here's to a long day in front of the TV! :cheers:
 
Here's to a long day in front of the TV! :cheers:

There's no better way to spend a lazy sunday, if you ask me. 👍

Fingers crossed for another HRT win today.
 
Gah, I slept in and missed the start. Stupid daylight savings robbing me of a extra hour.
 
These tire cutting (delamintion to use correct term) issues . . .

Wasn't there a thing in a previous year where that was also happening???

Think the teams figured/guessed it was at turn 2. They were telling the drivers to avoid running too hard over the ripple strip.

Left rear makes sense.
 
Oh, that V8 supercar anthem played by that cowboy was very cringeworthy.:yuck:

Also good to hear the Australian national anthem sung with a faux American accent. :crazy:
 
These tire cutting (delamintion to use correct term) issues . . .

Wasn't there a thing in a previous year where that was also happening???

I honestly can't remember, but either way it's concerning to see multiple teams having tyre delamintion issues so early in the race.

Whincup's the latest to suffer from left rear tyre delamintion issues.
 
Another tyre debacle, why am I not surprised :lol:
 
Well, that's Tander/Percat's race done. 🤬 :grumpy:

Now, I'm hoping for someone other than a triple eight car to win.
 
Spacegoat
Well, that's Tander/Percat's race done. 🤬 :grumpy:

Now, I'm hoping for someone other than a triple eight car to win.

You and me both. How are FPR doing so far?
 
Surprise, surprise. Paul Morris Steve Owen has just hit the turn 2 wall. Hard.
You and me both. How are FPR doing so far?

As GTPorsche said, until John McIntyre went off at turn 1.
 
Last edited:
Oh Mcintyre - great time to almost bin it! Under safety car 👎.
 
Tyre problem for SVG after only eight laps :irked:

Good game, Dunlop. 👍
 
Drive through penalty for Will Davison.

And I know, I'm clutching at straws, but lets go Courtney/McConville.
 
I swear Pirelli have sabtaged the tyres to make them wear more :p
 
Whincup/Dumbrell looking good... so far!

LOL @ Tim Edwards' rant. Rules are rules.. doesnt matter what the intent was
 
Loving having Bathurst live for once, big 👍 to V8Supercars for broadcasting it internationally.

Also it's been pretty exciting so far with the unpredictabilty of the tyres etc.
 
Half race distance!!!

To those of you watching with wives/GF/female relatives in the house ( who have been glaring at you for spending the whole day watching TV ) you can now say "it's already half done"
 
"Texas Motor Speedway"? "Which is an oval"!?.... :lol:
 
Yeah I :odd:'ed at that...
 
Forget that huge new world class circuit that's planning to host Formula one and Moto GP, we're going to Texas Motor Speedway. :D
 
This is pretty cool, tuning in all the way to the end.
 
Trying to bring it up on the PS3 now that the game I was watching is over.

So far I have audio but no video.
 
Lol at the scary looking man handing out water to the commentator 👍.
 
Besnard.. he was out of the sand and still bogged it lol
 
Besnard.. he was out of the sand and still bogged it lol

Ya I didn't get that, he looked like he came to stop in the grass, pointed towards the track.. Not sure why he turned around and drove into the sand trap..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back