Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,032 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the youtube app can't handle streaming video or something.

So, I'm watching on my computer that lacks audio, and listening from the PS3. It's not synced up, but it's the best I can do.
 
FPR car spun :scared:. Having a hard time turning round too...

Edit: Hit by Youlden in Gisbergens car :(.

Edit2: 3 wide! Furi would be proud! :lol:
 
Last edited:
Where the hell did the #22 come from?? Courtney for the win?? lol
 
BOC Commodore off.. SC out.
 
This safety car should benefit Will Davison.
 
I hate pit stacking so much..

Edit: A bit close on pit exit with Lowndes.

Edit2: Bernard off again?

Edit3: Language Murphy :lol:!
 
Last edited:
Greg Murphy cursing someone out? No way!
 
Haha at the waving/kiss blowing mechanic. :lol:
 
I like how what we get in NZ is a seven-hour run of ads with ten minutes of motor racing chucked in every now and then. It's almost as though I turned on my TV to watch a motor race and not infomercials.

Oh...
 
Holy crap what a bad place for the rear suspension to break... :scared:
 
Backwards through the gravel trap at 290kmh, only at the Mountain :lol:
 
Update on FPR? Only have my phone. :(
 
Update on FPR? Only have my phone. :(

Not good. Will is way down after something broke on Conrod. Watts Link is all damaged. Frosty had to do an unscheduled stop for tyres but now still has to do another as he cant make it on fuel
 
Getting intense for the win.
 
This looks like to be an exciting last 40 minutes folks. 👍
 
Courtney possible tyre issues so he's done.

Seems it's now Whincups to lose.

Edit: Nice move Reynolds 👍.
 
Last edited:
Go Lowndes! :D

Now for some more nail biting battling for the win :scared:.

Edit: Well done Whincup and great job to Reynolds and Lowndes! That was a great race well worth staying up till 7am for 👍.
 
Last edited:
So close! Fantastic race, now I'm off to bed.. Good night/morning/afternoon :p
 
Woooohooo!! Awesome job Whincup!! That was an AMAZING drive! Great racing!
 
That was great!
 
Ah, 🤬 Whincup wins. :indiff:

Amazing run by Reynolds. Though he should really have thrown caution to the wind and had a big crack at Whincup under brakes at Forest Elbow on the last lap.
 
What a finish. Great way to close the Ford v Holden chapter at the Mountain.
 
Didn't think it was possible to have a better finish than last year.

Glad I was proven wrong. wow.
 
Jeez, that was an awesome finish. A little disappointed Reynolds wasn't able to slip past Whincup but both drivers put in a fantastic drive!
 
Spacegoat
Ah, 🤬 Whincup wins. :indiff:

Amazing run by Reynolds. Though he should really have thrown caution to the wind and had a big crack at Whincup under brakes at Forest Elbow on the last lap.

Booooooooo.

Nothing I hate more than teams I don't like dominating. Hoping they have some actual competition next year. FPR looked to be doing that to start the year then they fell off the map.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back