Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,046 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
That, I think, would be an over-reaction. It's not a problem at the other street circuits.
 
Is there anywhere to watch a stream? It would be nice if it was mobile version or even just listen because the app I use sucks.
 
It's not going to happen but, I'd love to see both HRT cars get on the podium. Can't remember the last time, that's happened. :lol:

Edit: And now neither of them will be, thanks to Winterbottom. :grumpy:
 
Last edited:
Nice to see them streaming on YouTube. Now I can watch the races. Missed the one tonight because I was at the drift event, but will certainly be watching tomorrow. 👍

Edit: Just saw that Whincup won today. Boo. He's gonna run away with this championship, I can see it now.
 
Last edited:
 
Cars #3, #11 and #33 have been ruled out of today's second race.
 
Which are? Sorry, don't know the cars by their numbers.
 
Which are? Sorry, don't know the cars by their numbers.

#3 Tony D'Alberto
#11 Karl Reindler
#33 Alexandre Premat
Not 100% sure who the co drivers are sorry.:)
 
#3 Tony D'Alberto/Vitantonio Liuzzi
#11 Karl Reindler/Franck Montagny
#33 Alexandre Premat Greg Ritter/Ricky Taylor
Not 100% sure who the co drivers are sorry.:)

There you go mate. 👍
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the link. Glad that the PS3 browser will play stuff off YouTube. I guess since it says 2 hours and 38 minutes, that means whatever the countdown is on the V8 page is for practice or qualifying. Wish I could see those. :(
 
Another Red flag in qualifying! XD
 
Stream won't play in the browser or the app. :(
 
Stream won't play in the browser or the app. :(

Weird, mine is playing fine. It didn't play in app last night but I think more do to wifi and my ipod in general.
 
I'm using the PS3 for my internet browsing, etc. I can play YouTube videos just fine, but I guess it doesn't like live streaming. I couldn't get the PS3 YouTube app to work, or the link posted above.
 
Pretty entertaining race. Thank god for Will Davison, finally ending Triple 8's 11 race win streak.
 
Pretty entertaining race. Thank god for Will Davison, finally ending Triple 8's 11 race win streak.
Salo did pretty well, and I definitely thought Winterbottom would end up ahead of Whincup at the end, but it seems either hsi tyres went or Whincups came back and he dropped back.
 
Mike Rotch
Salo did pretty well, and I definitely thought Winterbottom would end up ahead of Whincup at the end, but it seems either hsi tyres went or Whincups came back and he dropped back.

It seems his tires fell off from pushing so hard or he played it a little smarter hoping he could get a run at some point seeing the mistake Whincup made into the wall.
 
Salo did pretty well

I forgot to mention Salo, but indeed, he did do a fantastic job for FPR over the weekend. Got to say too, I was really impressed with the job Graham Rahal did for Kelly Racing in the first race.
 
Bump for reminder about Nissan unveil today. Should be about 7:30pm EDT by my horrible calculations. :lol:
 
:lol:

If it's any help, according to the article. The unveil is scheduled for 10.30am AEST, which is currently a little less than 4 hours away.
 
Yes, so 4:30 my time like I kind of figured. :p
 
128745149642828512.jpg
 
Edit:

61994_12_1.jpg


61994_11_1.jpg


61994_10_1.jpg


61994_9_1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice DATSUN,Thelma Bullpit would love it,Ted wouldnt though,Kingswood should be in GT5/6
 
Nice! That looks pretty cool. I'm still a Holden fan though. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back