Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,090 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great!
 
Spacegoat
That's the only thing I dislike! :lol:

Funny how that works! I'm a fan of oddly colored wheels and simple schemes.
 
Funny how that works! I'm a fan of oddly colored wheels and simple schemes.

It is. :lol:

I'm normally a fan of coloured wheels too, but for some reason I can't put my finger on. I'm not feeling it this time.
 
Spacegoat
It is. :lol:

I'm normally a fan of coloured wheels too, but for some reason I can't put my finger on. I'm not feeling it this time.

It might be the chrome/silver finish of the car and wheels really stand out compared to it which takes away from car itself.
 
Yeah, I think you just hit the nail on the head. The wheels do detract away from the car.

In other news, Kelly racing to pay tribute to Holden, in their final race before switching to Nissan next year.

http://www.speedcafe.com/2012/11/28/kelly-brothers-pay-tribute-to-holden-with-new-bonnets/

holden-bonnets-344x224.jpg
 
Will they be streaming on YouTube again? It seems last races haven't been which sucks for me.
 
Wilbur
Will they be streaming on YouTube again? It seems last races haven't been which sucks for me.

There's a great site I use to download, anyone who wants a reliable download site PM me :)

I think they streamed the Winton round recently.
 
phil bell
There's a great site I use to download, anyone who wants a reliable download site PM me :)

I think they streamed the Winton round recently.

Download a race or a stream? They post the rounds a little after so I can watch just not live.
 
There's usually a stream or two on Justin.tv. 👍
 
R1600Turbo
There's usually a stream or two on Justin.tv. 👍

Thanks! I will have to use that then.
 
Hopefully that works on my iPod! Thanks for the link.

Yea those were $$$ items! Heck even the 1/64 cars aren't cheap.
 
Stream playing ok for anyone? Seems to be locking up and skipping for me. Wouldn't be surprised if the new computer I bought is too cheap to play live streaming video. :rolleyes:

Edit: Seems fine now after a couple restarts.
 
Oops. Porsche Panamera medical car straight into the back of Van Gisbergan stranded on track. :lol:
 
Wow, if they're going to do live streams next year they need to work on their equipment. Way too many issues...
 
The youtube stream is back up and working great! :lol:
 
Yeah I guess their net connection at the track slowed way down. Looks like they fixed it, but video quality is suffering.
 
It is but I can cope :lol:
 
According to Vern Norrgard (Digital and Technology Manager at V8 Supercars) they ran the live stream at a higher rate than their connection allowed, but it should be fixed now.
But if the live stream fails, you can always get live updates on Speedcafe's twitter (in case you didn't know :))
 
Boot change for David Renyolds :odd: :lol: That's hot it is now.
 
Some Holden vs Ford facts to finish an era.
media
 
:meh: At least Courtney got 3rd. It's been a while since I've seen a HRT car with that kind of pace.

And :lol: @ Van Gisbergen for chasing into the medic Panamera.
 
Damn, thought for once someone else would win a race this year. Maybe tomorrow. :indiff:
 
Slade looking good this weekend. Maybe he could put a stop to the Team Vodafone domination?

And in case you missed it :lol:

 
Yeah they're talking expensive damage on the Panamera. Anyone know what a typical V8Supercar costs? Twice as much as the Porsche?
 
Around AU$500-600k per car I believe.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back