VR6GTI72 Gallery... Blowin the dust off...

• Thread starter vr6gti72
  • 148 comments
wow, that last assortment was great. I like the one with color on only one bike, pretty neat idea. I think my favorite update thus far is the gsx 1400, without being cheesy and taking generic shots, you captured a real nice battle which has some nostalgicness to it, it was terrific. The ninja update reminded me of your pics of cars. The color has that brightness and softness to it, but the lines remain crisp and sharp, very nive vr6.

Thanks a lot guys! I was waiting for the sever to come back up so I did a few photoshoots and just put my favs in one update. Its hard to find those unique shots...I always end up with a bunch of predictable/cheesy and Ill pick my top10 or so and delete the rest.

@440...that shot of the ninja thats b&w in the background....the rider is in "color" too not just the bike...hes wearing b&w so it blends...thats what gave me the idea to that on the pic. I used to do that with a few of my GT4 pics, but this was the first I tried on TT. I thought it came out well.

sorry for the mix up, by "ninja", i meant the stock zx6r, thats what reminds me of the your old pics, the way the bright colors look on that.

it seems ive a bit of catching up to do :)

i must say i like the cbr-rr wheeling up hill the most :D the sparking busa is nice as well. the 2nd full size zx-6r/gsxr600 is 👍

Trick*Star tryout

TrickStarwait.jpg

TrickStarlookin.jpg

TrickStar12.jpg

*** Banner added to first page*****

hey great shots man... i was just wondering... since your name is vr6gti, i assume you have a gti vr6. Have anything done to it? are you on vwvortex? here are some pics of my vr6 jetta...

post a couple of your car... im interested...👍

I love the Kawasaki pics man, they're awesome. Along with the rest... ;)

BTW also very nice rides PD and VR6. 👍

Thanks Sej....

Ill try to get a bigger update tonight.... I went on a winning spree and have a ton of bikes to shoot.:dopey:

Thanks...there are rare as hens teeth. 4-5 sets in the country. I had someone offer me 4grand for them...I was going to get keskins if he didnt back out... I really didnt want to sell them but couldnt pass up that offer. He did backout but I didnt care because they are my "dream wheel" for the MK4. BTW they are schmidts.

vr6gti72
Thanks...there are rare as hens teeth. 4-5 sets in the country. I had someone offer me 4grand for them...I was going to get keskins if he didnt back out... I really didnt want to sell them but couldnt pass up that offer. He did backout but I didnt care because they are my "dream wheel" for the MK4. BTW they are schmidts.

oh yea, i know the wheels, i just didnt know they were so damn rare. they're damn sexy tho...👍

PoliniJake
all these pics are amazing! love the first stoppie on the gixxer, and the first wheelie on the zx10 - top stuff 👍
Yeah, that wheelie shot is NUTS!!! 👍
What flash drive do you use VR6 if you don't mind me askin?
I just got TT and i'd like to start a gallery of GT4 and TT soon.

Djdel002
Yeah, that wheelie shot is NUTS!!! 👍
What flash drive do you use VR6 if you don't mind me askin?
I just got TT and i'd like to start a gallery of GT4 and TT soon.

I have a PNY attatche 256mb...nothing special. Picked it up at bestbuy last year for 20bucks

Awsome shots man :) . The last big one is great, the rider's position makes the picture interesting. 👍

This will soud rather stupid to you guys, but, is it possible to drift bikes in TT? And in real life? :confused:

:cheers:

Thanks! I was inspired on this one...at first I thought that the bike being black and silver would make the shoot less interesting but I was getting some cool pics. Its hard to not take repetitive pics.

one thing about the busa, its so stretched out and dead sexy, i like the first pic the most, it just shows off those beautiful curves and reflections. Nice update vr6

Back