VR6GTI72 Gallery... Blowin the dust off...

• Thread starter vr6gti72
  • 148 comments
Hands down my favorite bike in the game. Its not the fastest but I think its great all around.

Kawasaki Zepher 100 RM

KawiZepher1100RMguts.jpg

KawiZepher1100RMbank.jpg

KawiZepher1100RMfnt.jpg

180mph on the ring....it got a little twitchy toward the end

mprata
Very good, the big ones are the best, but, I don't like the 1st though :indiff: :ouch: .

Its hard to get a clean/close shot but I love the engine on it...
Steelbraided lines, big oilcooler, exposed carbs with that sweet exhaust....cosmeticly I love this bike.

i like the third one the most man, the bike appearing over the grass makes it like one of those car commercials, where its like all silent, and they show pics of nature, and then this car comes flying like a bat outta hell around the turn and makes you pee your pants. yeah, well i pee'd my pants when i saw your pic. JK, but not really.

Awesome!!! the third one just has brightness and contrast done to it...

My next update will only have that done to them.

Awesome shots, there VR6.
That is the frist overhead shot I've seen from TT.
The hodge podge is great, I really like that first thumb.
The detail is great in some of those shots.

sweet pics as always man!!. I only have a few bikes so far but it's exciting to
see all the bikes I can look forward to.

Even the gear I see you guys getting looks awesome. I remember always wanting one of those expensive Arai race replica helmets back in the day when all I could afford was a cheapo blank helmet when I had my FZR hehe.

mprata
This is probably your best update đź‘Ť!!! That bike is hard to get isn't it?

:cheers:

All gold on expert lic. It wasnt too bad but it wasnt easy either...there was only one test I spent over an hour on. Now Im trying to figuire if the other bikes are worth getting.

Sweet, I see you got the bike too. Great shots. I don't know if the bikes are worth the effort of getting gold's on all the licenses, but it's nice to see a "40" under the gold trophy in your stats.

PERFECT BALANCE
Sweet, I see you got the bike too. Great shots. I don't know if the bikes are worth the effort of getting gold's on all the licenses, but it's nice to see a "40" under the gold trophy in your stats.

Have you won the others? Id like to see what they look like before putting an effort toward them:)

Back