VR6GTI72 Gallery... Blowin the dust off...

• Thread starter vr6gti72
  • 148 comments
Jeez, pumping them shots out quick VR. Doing a great job. Can't wait to get my hands on the game, it's torture seeing all these great shots from you. I really like the second Buell shot (the non thumbnail one) as well as the two CBR's cornering. 👍

Syntax error
Jeez, pumping them shots out quick VR. Doing a great job. Can't wait to get my hands on the game, it's torture seeing all these great shots from you. I really like the second Buell shot (the non thumbnail one) as well as the two CBR's cornering. 👍

Thanks everyone.....Im almost done with the game ( 2more races) so I have some random shots Ive taken as I went through the game.

very nice stuff man, but i have a question. Would you mind telling me, either in a post or pm, what the hell you do to your colors to make em look so cool. Each color sticks out in its own way, and gives personality to each aspect of the picture, please inform me on how you edit your pictures.

edit: btw, does the 750nr wheelie?, i won the damn thing and got suspendenated and couldnt play the game.

440cuda9sec
very nice stuff man, but i have a question. Would you mind telling me, either in a post or pm, what the hell you do to your colors to make em look so cool. Each color sticks out in its own way, and gives personality to each aspect of the picture, please inform me on how you edit your pictures.

edit: btw, does the 750nr wheelie?, i won the damn thing and got suspendenated and couldnt play the game.

I didnt even try to get the NR up on one wheel, so I dont know.

As far as picture work...mostly brightness and contrast, Ill mess with the levels sometimes when the pic needs some more color. Ill throw a soft filter once in a while too. I dont put too much work into them, usually takes about 5mins in photoshop per pic.

i really like the gsxr 1000 pic from hodge podge part 2 update.👍 i think it should be categorized under the high speed mix.:lol:

the hosge-podge pack is very entertaining. i see powerslides, and twin machine battles, and all sorts of cool stuff. nice bikes bro 👍

lmracer
the hosge-podge pack is very entertaining. i see powerslides, and twin machine battles, and all sorts of cool stuff. nice bikes bro 👍

Thanks, Im enjoying doing assortments on my updates, rather than 10 shots of the same bike. Im just trying to keep it fun to look at. Its easier to do an assortment and not start seeing the same looking shot. If it is similar, at least its a different bike.

Dang, I need to update.

Yamaha YZF R1...in trouble

YamahaYZFR1RMchopper.jpg

YamahaYZFR1RMdrift.jpg

YamahaYZFR1RMspill.jpg

LOL, that is fantastic :lol:
What exactly happens after a crash like that? (We still have another month until TT is released here)

jacoja06
LOL, that is fantastic :lol:
What exactly happens after a crash like that? (We still have another month until TT is released here)

You disappear for a second and reappear back on the bike.

That's awesome man, all golds?? wow. I can't get many golds at all.
I don't know how you guys do it. Anyway congrats on 100%!!
And great pics too!!!

Djdel002
That's awesome man, all golds?? wow. I can't get many golds at all.
I don't know how you guys do it. Anyway congrats on 100%!!
And great pics too!!!

Golds arent too bad, I was able to get all silvers right away, and after I played the game for a while I had a better feel for the game a knocked out almost all the gold. There were about 5 tough ones. I just run it smooth the first time then race my ghost image.

Even thou you've reached 100%, please don't stop posting updates. Great shots, love the Trial Mountain one. Congrat's on all golds and 100%!

Ram-Rod
Even thou you've reached 100%, please don't stop posting updates. Great shots, love the Trial Mountain one. Congrat's on all golds and 100%!

I wont stop, now I can take my time. I went back and won the all the different colors I wanted too.

Ill probably keep doing assortments to keep it interesting.

Back