[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,110 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
I liked the name thing. It should be like rallymorten's series, though.
 
Official Results of the Kentucky Test:
1st: #96-Hardy (185.873 mph average speed)
2nd: #39-Perlstein (-0.265s)
3rd: #4-I. Acosta (-0.270s)
4th: #79-Glover (-7.009s)
5th: #11-Rivera (-13.077s)
6th: #99-Cruz (-1 lap)
7th: #17-Blaney (-1 lap)
8th: #14-Phillabaum (-1 lap)
9th: #76-N. Acosta (-1 lap)
10th: #8-Steele (-1 lap)
11th: #91-Kino****a (-1 lap)
12th: #10-Slater (-1 lap)
13th: #7-E. Porter (-1 lap)
14th: #33-Windross (-1 lap)
15th: #5-Ahmed (-2 laps)
16th: #22-Descoteau (-9 laps)
Retirements:
17th: #61-Kinser
18th: #41-Graves
19th: #24-Gregory
20th: #98-Michelin
21st: #77-S. Porter
22nd: #53-Herrera
23rd: #16-Felice
24th: #20-del Prete
25th: #00-Rainsford.

bah-gawd-its-a-sloberknocker.jpg
 
I liked the name thing. It should be like rallymorten's series, though.
If I were to do something like that, I would have to make celebrities, politicians, and a whole bunch of names illegal and off limits, and that is one list I don't feel like making.
 
I've set up GTP names to cars, so we're rolling in that aspect. Tonight's test will be a test at the one and only Watkins Glen (with the boot). Tomorrow night will be a moment of truth. The first full test of an Indy 500.
 
I've set up GTP names to cars, so we're rolling in that aspect. Tonight's test will be a test at the one and only Watkins Glen (with the boot). Tomorrow night will be a moment of truth. The first full test of an Indy 500.
I just finished a run on Indy. They crashed twice. Daytona was even crazier! They crashed 4 times!
 
Last to qualify, 6th to finish?
Good to know my driver's good only when it matters.
 
Watkins Glen is out of the picture. Too many Furi Strongs and pointless collisions. Now to try Montreal.
 
I really want to see how Sonoma goes.
 
I really want to see how Sonoma goes.
I'm going through each track I have one by one. After Toronto is Laguna Seca and then Sonoma.
 
I'd like to have everyone's ratings as soon as possible, preferably by weekend's end. Those that haven't filled it out yet can easily find it at the bottom of the OP.
FILLED OUT: @BRRT_Angel @KuniKino****a @DCybertron @Smurfybug @Earth @GTRacer22 @tbwhhs @rallymorten @Niku Driver HC @Jahgee1124 @DurWinning @Michelin @trobes29 @DcrRaikkonen @SVX @AJHG1000 @swiftsmith @catamount39 @AudiMan2011 @Clayton Hardy
NOT FILLED OUT: @nascarfan1400 @vetteman24 @BayneHamlin1121 @Arixant @Gerarghini @Whitetail @BKGlover @RACECAR @raven214 @Harsk100 (need to redo) If you fail to fill this out, your ratings will be set to 70 across the board.
 
Been a few days, but have things moved or what. @BRRT_Angel Form is filled out now. I'll go ahead and update both team cars and post new copies once done.

Also, WOOOOOO TOP 5!
 
Form has been filled out again. This time I have made the math and my total points are 800. (Note that I did not put everything at 100)

And I'm not on the results. :(
 
Sorry for double post, but could someone give me the template on .PSD form so I can start doing the livery, please?
 
@BRRT_Angel What's the rulings on have associate sponsors on the car that are related to the main sponsor like the Target or 7 Eleven cars. For example on the target cars you have energizer,viva,brita,coca-cola
 
@BRRT_Angel What's the rulings on have associate sponsors on the car that are related to the main sponsor like the Target or 7 Eleven cars. For example on the target cars you have energizer,viva,brita,coca-cola
You can not have an associate sponsor that is the primary sponsor of a team. Example: Coca-Cola Black Rose Racing has the Coca-Cola Company as it's team sponsor and Coke products are on all of the team cars. That would make Coke products off limits.
 
Updated NCTX cars. Went ahead and added the series logo to the engine cover/roll loop area, just looks better to me.
Can you please save them as .tga
 
Back