[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,123 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
Back on topic, when's the first test race coming up on Youtube? Is it just a matter of me making it to the booth?
 
Back on topic, when's the first test race coming up on Youtube? Is it just a matter of me making it to the booth?
Not sure yet. Still trying to figure out how I'm doing this.
 
But she's 27 and married.

newn.gif
 
What in the holy Christing hell on toast just happened in the last few pages?
 
First off, @SVX made my morning. That was too funny, even if it was at the expense of my ass. Secondly, I did not cause the insanity, everyone's reaction and possible welcoming of me caused the insanity. Thirdly, I'd like to know who the hell thought it would be funny to make me, a Florida native, miss two home races for the Indy 500? Not cool, not cool at all. Fourthly, I'm up way too early for you kids.
 
First off, @SVX made my morning. That was too funny, even if it was at the expense of my ass. Secondly, I did not cause the insanity, everyone's reaction and possible welcoming of me caused the insanity. Thirdly, I'd like to know who the hell thought it would be funny to make me, a Florida native, miss two home races for the Indy 500? Not cool, not cool at all. Fourthly, I'm up way too early for you kids.
1) I think everyone at least laughed a little.
2) You are the source of all insanity. No exemptions.
3) Not my fault you were late to the party.
4) I haven't even gone to bed yet. I don't want to hear it.
 
Since this is a roleplay series, why not get the ball rolling?
Interviewer: News coming from the Coca-Cola Black Rose Racing Team shop in Cincinnati, Ohio has confirmed that they have signed their Indy 500 entry. Stephanie Porter, sister of Evangeline Porter, will join the series as the newest female driver in the series for the 2015 and 2016 VRR GTPlanet Indianapolis 500s. And we have her on the phone with us today. How are you, Stephanie?

Stephanie Porter: I'm good. Thanks for having me.

Interviewer: You've signed this deal to participate in the biggest races in the world. What are you feelings heading into this?

Stephanie: It's going to be crazy. In a few days, I'll be flying up to Cincinnati to get my seat fitted and to finally get into the DW12 for the first time. It's going to be ecstatic for sure.

Interviewer: Your resume has some really notable highlights. You've won the Freedom 100 in Indy Lights, you've driven in the Xfinity Series, and you've recently won the GP2 championship. But this will be your first time in a premier series. Do you think that you can manage success here?

Stephanie: I've only got two shots so far for the season, and I will have to start from scratch with my reputation, but I'm in one of the strongest teams in the series, and I'll be running laps at Michigan to get settled in before we hop to Indy. Optimistic, but wary.

Interviewer: You mentioned that you have two races planned for the season. Any other plans for 2016?

Stephanie: Working on some plans to balance out my calendar. Nothing I can say yet.

Interviewer: Thank you for joining us, Stephanie, and good luck!

Stephanie: Thank you!
 
Upcoming Presentations:

Cat Devil Racing - 07/17/15

Coca-Cola Black Rose Racing - 07/19/15



Team Logos coming soon.


Slightly Revised Schedule:

Cat Devil Racing - 07/16/15, 12:00 PM CDST

Coca-Cola Black Rose Racing - 07/19/15, 1:00 PM CDST
 
One thing I've picked up on from the early goings of these cars is that the majority, if not all, will end up using the road course aero kits. This could be a game changer, so I'm definitely keeping an eye out on how many people have the road course aero and how many have the speedway aero, because the stats will be changed to reflect those aerodynamic differences.
 
One thing I've picked up on from the early goings of these cars is that the majority, if not all, will end up using the road course aero kits. This could be a game changer, so I'm definitely keeping an eye out on how many people have the road course aero and how many have the speedway aero, because the stats will be changed to reflect those aerodynamic differences.
So, you're going to allow the mixing of those aero kits? Interesting. Please explain that.
 
So, you're going to allow the mixing of those aero kits? Interesting. Please explain that.
There's two ways I could adjust the stats, which I'm not going to share until everyone fills out the form on the OP. I'll show you what I'm talking about.
 
Cat Devil Racing becomes second team to unveil its cars for the Straight Talk Indycar Series

Cat Devil Racing Logo.png

​
Today, the wraps come off the second batch of completed Indycars as Cat Devil Racing unveils its cars for the inaugural VRR Straight Talk Indycar Series.



KuniKino****a Presentation.png

The team announces Sony as the primary sponsor on the #91 for the season.

RACECAR Presentation.png

The team announces Playstation as the primary sponsor on the #19 for the season.​


DCybertron Presentation.png

The team announces Pepsi as the primary sponsor on the #99 for the season.​
 
Last edited:
Cat Devil Racing becomes second team to unveil its cars for the Straight Talk Indycar Series
​

​
Today, the wraps come off the second batch of completed Indycars as Cat Devil Racing unveils its cars for the inaugural VRR Straight Talk Indycar Series.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/attachments/kunikino****a-presentation-png.411578/?temp_hash=fe33020936ff79a731932f2606ef5796

The team announces Sony as the primary sponsor on the #91 for the season.

racecar-presentation-png.411579

The team announces Playstation as the primary sponsor on the #19 for the season.

dcybertron-presentation-png.411580

The team announces Pepsi as the primary sponsor on the #99 for the season.​
Oh my God. Those are incredible. Nice work, RACECAR. This is not helping the wait to see Coca-Cola BRR's cars. :drool:
 
Wow... just wow. I guess I should be used to it by now, but your paints are always stunning.
 
*cue Aussie accent* Bloody brilliant, mate! Those Cat Devil cars look sweet! Cheers to you on a job well done.
 
There are still people that need to fill out the form in the OP. If you haven't done so, you might want to. Otherwise, you'll be in for a rough season. I think most of the full time drivers have filled it out.

I currently have cars for @AudiMan2011 @KuniKino****a @RACECAR and @DCybertron I am aware that @BRRT_Angel @nascarfan1400 @vetteman24 @GTRacer22 are near completion. @BKGlover you will need to resend your team's cars as I don't have them. I know they are completed. Team Kate Upton need to fix regulations breaches with their cars, Harsk World Motorsports has been working on theirs. Everyone else is up in the air.
 
There are still people that need to fill out the form in the OP. If you haven't done so, you might want to. Otherwise, you'll be in for a rough season. I think most of the full time drivers have filled it out.

I currently have cars for @AudiMan2011 @KuniKino****a @RACECAR and @DCybertron I am aware that @BRRT_Angel @nascarfan1400 @vetteman24 @GTRacer22 are near completion. @BKGlover you will need to resend your team's cars as I don't have them. I know they are completed. Team Kate Upton need to fix regulations breaches with their cars, Harsk World Motorsports has been working on theirs. Everyone else is up in the air.

I've been getting work done on mine, trouble is the viewer tries to put the Indycar scheme onto the cup car so it's difficult to tell if what I'm doing looks the way I like it.
 
Currently looking for someone to do the Swift Autosport cars.
 
Currently looking for someone to do the Swift Autosport cars.

Well I could do Your and Smurfy's cars, but I'd like to wait to see whether @tbwhhs can do his own car or not since he's capable of painting. Also unsure if he's doing either of your cars also.
 
There are still people that need to fill out the form in the OP. If you haven't done so, you might want to. Otherwise, you'll be in for a rough season. I think most of the full time drivers have filled it out.

I currently have cars for @AudiMan2011 @KuniKino****a @RACECAR and @DCybertron I am aware that @BRRT_Angel @nascarfan1400 @vetteman24 @GTRacer22 are near completion. @BKGlover you will need to resend your team's cars as I don't have them. I know they are completed. Team Kate Upton need to fix regulations breaches with their cars, Harsk World Motorsports has been working on theirs. Everyone else is up in the air.
You forgot about me!
 
Ugh, I've got painter's block. Just have no idea what I want to do with my car.
 
Back