[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,156 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
Perl Speed GP becomes seventh team to unveil its car for the Straight Talk Indycar Series​

Perl Speed GP Logo.png


Today, the wraps come off another completed Indycar as Perl Speed GP unveils its car for the inaugural VRR Straight Talk Indycar Series.


Catamount Presentation.png


The team announces GE Transportation as the primary sponsor on the #55 for the season.​
 
Last edited:
I now have the cars for the following people:
BRRT_Angel
vetteman24
GTRacer22
amaterasu
nascarfan1400
Clayton Hardy
NearCptNitro
raven214
aarror
catamount39
AudiMan2011
KuniKino****a
RACECAR
DCybertron
BKGlover
Whitetail
 
Unfortunately I don't have NR2003 so I can't really tell. However, there's something I like to see if I can help with.

@Harsk100 You still seem to struggle with where to put the other numbers so allow me to make this more clear regarding the numbers.

This is currently how you have your numbers on the endplates:

78-harsks-dallara2-png.425380



Which in turn, Has the endplates on the car looking like this:

#78 HVM Audi.png


Now here's how I put my numbers on my car's endplates:

Playstation Dallara.png


And in turn, how those look on the car:

#19 Playstation Honda.png



In short, follow that example so that your other numbers comply. If it helps any, you can also use the labeled pic I have:

Dallara DW12 Template Labels.png


The endplates that read "Outside" are the ones you want to put your endplate numbers on. Also, move then up as well so that they can actually be seen.
 
Unfortunately I don't have NR2003 so I can't really tell. However, there's something I like to see if I can help with.

@Harsk100 You still seem to struggle with where to put the other numbers so allow me to make this more clear regarding the numbers.

This is currently how you have your numbers on the endplates:

78-harsks-dallara2-png.425380



Which in turn, Has the endplates on the car looking like this:

View attachment 432269

Now here's how I put my numbers on my car's endplates:

View attachment 432270

And in turn, how those look on the car:

View attachment 432272


In short, follow that example so that your other numbers comply. If it helps any, you can also use the labeled pic I have:

View attachment 432280

The endplates that read "Outside" are the ones you want to put your endplate numbers on. Also, move then up as well so that they can actually be seen.
Thanks Racecar...


Try exporting it again.
I will fix it and once it is fixed, I'll export again.
 
Running a mock race at Milwaukee. And this time, everyone will be able to watch it on YouTube after I upload it. No commentary however. Baby steps.
 
So YouTube for this race is out of the question. Frame rate on the free version of the program I'm using is horrendous, but might be worth paying for. Stay tuned.
 
Bandicam or FRAPS? Cause I have used Bandicam for ORTS and it matched the sim pretty well.
 
Are you recording as the race is running or a replay, because as the race is running will kill your FPS, also turn down maximum sounds to 8
 
Are you recording as the race is running or a replay, because as the race is running will kill your FPS, also turn down maximum sounds to 8
I was recording live.
 
Needing race logos for every race of the season. You'll understand why in time. I'll explain what I'm aiming at. Each race is a full broadcast with commentary. These races (and the Sonoma test) will include a ticker with the series logo and race logo. Starting with the Monster Shootout and going to the VRR World Championship.
 
Needing race logos for every race of the season. You'll understand why in time. I'll explain what I'm aiming at. Each race is a full broadcast with commentary. These races (and the Sonoma test) will include a ticker with the series logo and race logo. Starting with the Monster Shootout and going to the VRR World Championship.
@RACECAR, sounds like a job for you.
 
It's an open invitation to anyone that has the skill for decent original logos.
I know, I just figured he'd be fit for it due to not having to run a series and be busy with that. I may give it a shot once I get my new laptop and get things figured out.
 
Needing race logos for every race of the season. You'll understand why in time. I'll explain what I'm aiming at. Each race is a full broadcast with commentary. These races (and the Sonoma test) will include a ticker with the series logo and race logo. Starting with the Monster Shootout and going to the VRR World Championship.


Well @Jahgee1124, would you like to share the duties? I'm open to collaborating with others who'd like to try as well.
 
Well @Jahgee1124, would you like to share the duties? I'm open to collaborating with others who'd like to try as well.
Sure, we should get everyone interested in making logos together and then divvy up the races so we don't do the same race twice
 
Back