[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,154 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
The sad thing about having a ton of potential venues is realizing that the grid size is just a couple cars longer than what some of the venues can hold in pit lane.
 
Sorry for double posting but I hate to rain on @catamount39 I need a .tga file for your car, not PNG
 
Sorry for double posting but I hate to rain on @catamount39 I need a .tga file for your car, not PNG
No problem I shall send it over before I go to sleep. Thankfully as an MSTS/OR repainter I have TGA Tool 2.0a. 👍

*whoops...I'll send it tomorrow...crud...lol.
 
Last edited:
@GremlinWon If you want, there is now some space in the series.
@AJHG1000 I forgot to tag you in the cars needed post.
 
SHANGHAI--Cat Devil Racing spent the week at the Shanghai International Circuit, with their DW12 IndyCars and their CD06 Formula One cars on track in preparation for 2016. Some spectators were allowed access on the home straight to watch the activities through the five day rendezvous. All Cat Devil Racing drivers were present, including Kunimitsu Kino****a (driving both IndyCar and F1), Sakura Ishiibashi (F1 driver), Camyron Jackson (IndyCar driver), and Steven Gnash (IndyCar driver). The selection of Shanghai as a testing venue rose some eyebrows, and Kino****a explained why the track was selected: "All of our previous tests had been done at our home in Okayama, which is a great facility. But Okayama won't ever be on an F1 or IndyCar calendar, which limits how effective our testing is. By coming here to Shanghai and next month going to Michigan International Speedway and Road America, we'll make leaps and bounds on the IndyCar program and with our F1 testing program limited, we plan one final private joint test at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in October. Outside of the testing, the team had the opportunity to explore Shanghai, a place Jackson and Gnash hadn't been to before. "They seemed a bit lost at first. Camyron picked up on it but Steven is still being called Captain Sense of Direction so you can pick up that he hasn't adjusted yet."
 
CARS RECEIVED:
Coca-Cola Black Rose Racing Team-Chevrolet (5 cars) @BRRT_Angel @vetteman24 @GTRacer22 @amaterasu @nascarfan1400
Cherokee Motorsports-Audi (3 cars) @Clayton Hardy @NearCptNitro @raven214
Cat Devil Racing-Honda (3 cars) @KuniKino****a @RACECAR @DCybertron
Ecurie Ecosse-Audi (1 car) @AudiMan2011
NCTX Motorsports (2 cars) @BKGlover @Whitetail
CARS NEEDED:
Agaton Team-Honda (1 car--completed but not received) @Earth
Swift Autosport-Audi (3 cars) @swiftsmith @tbwhhs @Smurfybug
Legacy Racing-Chevrolet (1 car) @trobes29
Scuderia Rabia Furiosa-Chevrolet (1 car) @DcrRaikkonen
Perl Speed GP-Chevrolet (1 car) @catamount39
Harsk World Motorsport (1 car--completed template but not received or presented) @Harsk100
Team Kate Upton-Chevrolet (4 cars) @Jahgee1124 @Niku Driver HC @DurWinning @Michelin
Standard Motorsports-Honda (1 car) @GTracerEHTeam
Mugen-Honda (2 cars) @aarror @Gerarghini

If everyone who currently is signed up stays, we have 29 for the Indy 500, 25 full time drivers. Full time looks alright, but we need to get to 33 for Indy.
Angel, why do you say that you didn't recieve the livery if it is finished?
 
I have converted it the .tga file. Now I just need to zip it. Angel, I'll send you the .tga file tommorrow.
 
My cars are all complete just waiting to do a press release.

Oh? Well then, send them to me.


While I'm at it:


Perl Speed GP - 08/17/15, 12:00 PM CDST

Swift Autosport - 08/1715, 1:00 PM CDST
 
Last edited:
My friend said he should be able to do it this week so cross all my fingers.
 
Oh? Well then, send them to me.


While I'm at it:


Perl Speed GP - 08/17/15, 12:00 PM CDST

Swift Autosport - 08/1715, 1:00 PM CDST
What this mean, what does Perly need to do. :p
 
What this mean, what does Perly need to do. :p

Nothing but sit back and watch:

Cherokee Motorsports becomes fifth team to unveil its cars for the Straight Talk Indycar Series​

View attachment 425178

Today, the wraps come off the 5th batch of completed Indycars as Cherokee Motorsports unveils its cars for the inaugural VRR Straight Talk Indycar Series.​


View attachment 425179

The team announces Pennzoil as the primary sponsor on the #95 for the season.

View attachment 425180

The team announces Mcdonalds as the primary sponsor on the #96 for the season.

View attachment 425181

The team announces the ALS Foundation as the primary sponsor on the #97 for the season.​

:)
 
Oh? Well then, send them to me.


While I'm at it:


Perl Speed GP - 08/17/15, 12:00 PM CDST

Swift Autosport - 08/1715, 1:00 PM CDST


Slightly altered schedule:


Perl Speed GP - 08/17/15, 12:00 PM CDST

Swift Autosport - 08/18/15, 12:00 PM CDST


And now, that leaves us with:

Team Kate Upton

Harsk World Motorsport

Scuderia Rabia Furiosa

Legacy Racing

Mugen

Martini Racing

Standard Motorsports


Underlined = close to a possible announcement
 
I'm getting excited now lol. Can't wait for the reveal of the GE/Operation Lifesaver car. :D Me gets to drive too. :p
 
Last edited:
How can I do my presentation? I don't want to people think that my presentation is bad just because it has less paragraphs.

When should I do a press conference, Angel? I don't have the car viewer for Indy Cars.
 
How can I do my presentation? I don't want to people think that my presentation is bad just because it has less paragraphs.

When should I do a press conference, Angel? I don't have the car viewer for Indy Cars.
RACECAR does the presentations. You can do a press release after his presentation.
 
RACECAR does the presentations. You can do a press release after his presentation.
Is because Angel told us that we have to do the presentation and I don't want to get excluded from this series just because I didn't do the presentation.
 
Is because Angel told us that we have to do the presentation and I don't want to get excluded from this series just because I didn't do the presentation.
RACECAR does all of the scheme presentations because he has the car viewer. You won't get excluded as long as RACECAR has your scheme, which you just posted in the thread.
 
RACECAR does all of the scheme presentations because he has the car viewer. You won't get excluded as long as RACECAR has your scheme, which you just posted in the thread.
Okay.
 
I want see my livery on Car Viewer.
 
Due to some technical difficulties, the Perl Speed GP Presentation will be pushed to 12:30 PM CDST. Apologies for the delay.
 
Angel, here's my .tga file. 👍
There's an issue. The car isn't loading up for me. It's in the correct format. It's blank for some reason.
 
Back