[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,163 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
I'd be up for giving it a go in a few weeks.
 
I'd be interested in giving it a try.
 
I wouldn't mind giving it a shot, granted this is something I haven't tried before I'd want to maybe do practice with a couple existing real races to see if I'm any good at it. I have time tomorrow so I'll do something and post it here to see if it's the sort of thing Angel wants.
 
Quick Update:

Swift Autosport - 08/18/15, 3:00 PM CDST


Also:

Team Kate Upton - Pending

Harsk World Motorsport - 08/22/15, 1:00 PM CDST

Scuderia Rabia Furiosa - TBA

Legacy Racing - TBA

Mugen - Pending

Martini Racing - 08/22/15, 1:00 PM CDST

Standard Motorsports - TBA

Pending - Possible annoucment coming soon



@AJHG1000 , Waiting for that car of yours, bud.
 
Last edited:
Two time changes.....bruh
 
Started over on your car. It'll be up.
You should have said bruh at the end to be snarky :lol:, also what do you need from me so that you can do the TKU presentation? I can send you the TGA's, but I need you to put the manufacturer logos and the series logo on it
 
Alright 🤬 it, this is taking too long to load. 3:00 PM, that's it. Afterwards, I give up.

You should have said bruh at the end to be snarky :lol:, also what do you need from me so that you can do the TKU presentation? I can send you the TGA's, but I need you to put the manufacturer logos and the series logo on it

TGAs or PNGs, either would be fine.
 
Quick Update:

Swift Autosport - 08/18/15, 3:00 PM CDST


Also:

Team Kate Upton - Pending

Harsk World Motorsport - 08/22/15, 1:00 PM CDST

Scuderia Rabia Furiosa - TBA

Legacy Racing - TBA

Mugen - Pending

Martini Racing - 08/22/15, 1:00 PM CDST

Standard Motorsports - TBA

Pending - Possible annoucment coming soon



@AJHG1000 , Waiting for that car of yours, bud.
Angel, my time is in British Summer Time. I don't know if 1:00 PM will match for my timezone.

And anyways, I'll see a friend of mine.
 
Swift Autosport becomes eighth team to unveil its car for the Straight Talk Indycar Series


Swift Autosport.png
​



Today, the wraps come off more completed Indycars as Swift Autosport unveils their cars for the inaugural VRR Straight Talk Indycar Series.​


swiftsmith presentation.png

The team announces Logan's Roadhouse as the primary sponsor of the #50 car for the season


tbwhhs Presentation.png

The team announces Speed Energy as the primary sponsor of the #2 car for the season


Smurfy Presentation.png

The team announces Rarity as the primary sponsor of the #5 car for the season​
 
Last edited:
Angel, my time is in British Summer Time. I don't know if 1:00 PM will match for my timezone.

And anyways, I'll see a friend of mine.
It wasn't me.
 
Alright 🤬 it, this is taking too long to load. 3:00 PM, that's it. Afterwards, I give up.



TGAs or PNGs, either would be fine.
Alright, not sure if @Michelin's ever got made (I think he wanted a Superchips one, which I don't have the ability with these templates to do), but I have the other 4 of ours cars and pit crews, you'll need to put on the series and manufacturers logos
 

Attachments

I know there's nothing in the post right now, but I'm making it. 🤬 is just taking too damn long to load.
 
Quick Update:

Swift Autosport - 08/18/15, 3:00 PM CDST


Also:

Team Kate Upton - Pending

Harsk World Motorsport - 08/22/15, 1:00 PM CDST

Scuderia Rabia Furiosa - TBA

Legacy Racing - TBA

Mugen - Pending

Martini Racing - 08/22/15, 1:00 PM CDST

Standard Motorsports - TBA

Pending - Possible annoucment coming soon



@AJHG1000 , Waiting for that car of yours, bud.

@RACECAR, my time is in British Summer Time. I don't know if 1:00 PM will match for my timezone.

And anyways, I'll see a friend of mine.
 
Alright, not sure if @Michelin's ever got made (I think he wanted a Superchips one, which I don't have the ability with these templates to do), but I have the other 4 of ours cars and pit crews, you'll need to put on the series and manufacturers logos

Well, I wanted a SuperChips one but if you can't make I'll happily take anything you can make.
 
@swiftsmith @tbwhhs @Smurfybug Presentation is done


@RACECAR, my time is in British Summer Time. I don't know if 1:00 PM will match for my timezone.

And anyways, I'll see a friend of mine.

Does this work for you?

Well, I wanted a SuperChips one but if you can't make I'll happily take anything you can make.

I can actually make the Superchips car happen for you 👍



Also:

Team Kate Upton - 08/23/25, 1:00 PM CDST

Harsk World Motorsport - 08/22/15, 1:00 PM CDST

Scuderia Rabia Furiosa - TBA

Legacy Racing - TBA

Mugen - Pending

Martini Racing - 08/22/15, 1:00 PM CDST

Standard Motorsports - TBA

Pending - Possible annoucment coming soon
 
@swiftsmith @tbwhhs @Smurfybug Presentation is done




Does this work for you?



I can actually make the Superchips car happen for you 👍



Also:

Team Kate Upton - 08/23/25, 1:pM CDST

Harsk World Motorsport - 08/22/15, 1:00 PM CDST

Scuderia Rabia Furiosa - TBA

Legacy Racing - TBA

Mugen - Pending

Martini Racing - 08/22/15, 1:00 PM CDST

Standard Motorsports - TBA

Pending - Possible annoucment coming soon
19:00 PM BST could work for me, but I don't know if I'll be able to do it in time. Anyways, what is the purpose of team presentations?
 
19:00 PM BST could work for me, but I don't know if I'll be able to do it in time. Anyways, what is the purpose of team presentations?

Show off that the cars are completed as well as show everyone what they look like.

Also, its Roleplaying. Its supposed to fun, remember? :p


Alright, not sure if @Michelin's ever got made (I think he wanted a Superchips one, which I don't have the ability with these templates to do), but I have the other 4 of ours cars and pit crews, you'll need to put on the series and manufacturers logos

Got them 👍
 
Last edited:
Show off that the cars are completed as well as show everyone what they look like.

Also, its Roleplaying. Its supposed to fun, remember? :p
Okay! Look, I'll try to get my livery done quick as possible, but I'm making an livery based in this one:

audi_motorsport-110425-1101.jpg
 
My livery is being fixed right now. It may be finished tommorrow!
 
Small problems I need to address.
1) rallymorten was removed from the series due to failure to meet the AI name dead line.
2) I need the Swift Autosport cars and any other cars that are completed. EDIT: Have the Swift Autosport cars.
 
Small problems I need to address.
1) rallymorten was removed from the series due to failure to meet the AI name dead line.
2) I need the Swift Autosport cars and any other cars that are completed. EDIT: Have the Swift Autosport cars.

Just sent those to you. Earth's car is being sent as well.
 
Okay so after some practice, 5 restarts, and endless selecting with the magic wand and rectangle I give you my take on the Gold Coast Banner. All comments welcome, critical or otherwise, I do realize there are better people at this than me and some of them are certainly watching this thread. Don't feel a need to use it if you don't like it, I won't be offended at all especially since this is my first try.

Nikon Indy GP Banner.png

​
 
^Looks good! Just need to clean up the outline around to circuit to make it look a little cleaner, although it probably won't show up when it's shrunk down to size anyways.

I did one for the Grand Prix Trois-Rivieres, and since the actual logo was so good I just altered it a bit. Not sure how much info it's supposed to have though.
GP3R.jpg
 
Back