[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,169 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
I am looking for a team willing to take me as a full time driver outside of the races I'm committed to Coca-Cola Black Rose Racing.
 
I am looking for a team willing to take me as a full time driver outside of the races I'm committed to Coca-Cola Black Rose Racing.
Going for that championship?
 
Could I get @BKGlover to take care of my 800 points thing? It'd be much appreciated as I'm a busy Bambi this weekend.
 
RACECAR
👍

Team Kate Upton - 08/23/25, 1:00 PM CDST

Harsk World Motorsport - 08/22/15, 1:00 PM CDST

Scuderia Rabia Furiosa - TBA

Legacy Racing - TBA

Mugen - Pending

Martini Racing - 08/22/15, 1:00 PM CDST

Standard Motorsports - TBA

Pending - Possible annoucment coming soon




My livery is being fixed right now. It may be finished tommorrow!

How is that coming along?

@AJHG1000 do you have yours done?
 
Just correcting small details now, will be ready by the next hour.

What file extension do you need?
 
Just correcting small details now, will be ready by the next hour.

What file extension do you need?

TGA Or Png
 
So while two presentations look set (depending on how a prior scheduled commitment goes), another may have to be pushed back a day.
 
The work is alright, but it is almost finished. 👍

Ok then. Don't forget to send a tga or png file to me when its done.

Meanwhile, I'll get the presentation for Martini Racing done in 30 minutes.
 
Ok then. I'll get the presentations done in 30 minutes.
Here's the result before I zip the image:
#78 Harsk's Dallara7.png
 
Alright, got it 👍


Also due to a slight technical difficulty, here's the new times for today's Presentations:

Harsk World Motorsport - 08/22/15, 2:00 PM CDST

Martini Racing - 08/22/15, 2:00 PM CDST
 
Alright, got it 👍


Also due to a slight technical difficulty, here's the new times for today's Presentations:

Harsk World Motorsport - 08/22/15, 2:00 PM CDST

Martini Racing - 08/22/15, 2:00 PM CDST
Isn't 2:00 PM CDST equal to 7:00 PM BST (6:00 PM GMT)?
 
I believe so.


Unfortunately ( and I hate doing this), it looks like it'll be pushed back abit more. I swear I can't schedule something without something else going wrong :indiff:
 
Harsk World Motorsport and Martini Racing become latest teams to unveil completed cars for the inaugural Straight Talk Indycar Series.

Today, the wraps come off more completed Indycars as Harsk World Motorsports and Martini Racing unveil their cars for the inaugural VRR Straight Talk Indycar Series.

Harsk World Motorsport Logo.png

Harsk Presentation.png

The team announces Audi Sport as its primary sponsor on the #78 for the full season.

maxresdefault.jpg
​

AJHG1000 Presentation.png


The team announces Martini as its primary sponsor of the 51 for the full season.​
 
Last edited:
Harsk World Motorsport and Martini Racing become latest teams to unveil completed cars for the inaugural Straight Talk Indycar Series.​
When are you previewing my livery?
 
So now that leaves the following teams:


Team Kate Upton - 08/23/15, 1:00 PM CDST

Scuderia Rabia Furiosa - 08/24/15, 1:00 PM CDST

Legacy Racing - TBA

Mugen - 08/28/15, 1:00 PM CDST

Standard Motorsports - TBA


Cars being readied to be sent to @BRRT_Angel
 
Sooner I get the cars, the sooner I can start the Texas race.
 
Harsk World Motorsport and Martini Racing become latest teams to unveil completed cars for the inaugural Straight Talk Indycar Series.

View attachment 434535 View attachment 434536


The team announces Audi Sport as its primary sponsor on the #78 for the full season.​

The wing end plates are still wrong. The numbers should be on the outside like on the #51.
 
Polaris Motorsports is proud to announce that it will enter a car for the majority 2016 VRR Straight Talk IndyCar Series season. Our driver, Stephanie Porter, will be driving for us in the #84 Honda with her primary sponsor being her longtime partner, Alienware. She will be racing in the races she is not racing under the Coca-Cola Black Rose Racing Team.
 
I'm confused as to why it's allowed as the number can't even be seen. But alrighty.
 
Back