[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,207 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
I reckon 2017 is going to see the world's biggest cat-fight for family supremacy between Team Porter and Team Kino****a. :lol: I'm going to stay well clear of those claws when tempers fray in the pit lane.

tumblr_mqekrwsKsg1rqfhi2o1_400.gif
 
I reckon 2017 is going to see the world's biggest cat-fight for family supremacy between Team Porter and Team Kino****a. :lol: I'm going to stay well clear of those claws when tempers fray in the pit lane.

tumblr_mqekrwsKsg1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Hell nah, we are going to go by both team pitlanes singing "here we go yo, here we go yo". Then probably run. :lol:
 
I reckon 2017 is going to see the world's biggest cat-fight for family supremacy between Team Porter and Team Kino****a. :lol: I'm going to stay well clear of those claws when tempers fray in the pit lane.

tumblr_mqekrwsKsg1rqfhi2o1_400.gif
I had something in case this occurred, now where did I.....AH! Found It!

1124.jpg
 
Hell nah, we are going to go by both team pitlanes singing "here we go yo, here we go yo". Then probably run. :lol:
We'll be joining you on that. :p

Edit: Spellcheck not helping anymore. :P
 
Last edited:
So, still nothing on the liveries and the deadline is tomorrow. A little worried.
 
So, still nothing on the liveries and the deadline is tomorrow. A little worried.
You got mine working already, right?
 
So, still nothing on the liveries and the deadline is tomorrow. A little worried.

There's three on the way for you. Everyone else, not really sure at this point.
 
#22 is done, #96 is near completion.
 
Update: #96 is complete and let me just say, it'll be abit oldschool thanks to a brainwave I had. #98 is almost finished as well.
 
Cars are done and being sent right now.
 
Got an important question for @Angel since this is still an option. Since the #12 has apparently been pulled, that means there is a Honda slot available. Can I fill that seat?
 
Got an important question for @Angel since this is still an option. Since the #12 has apparently been pulled, that means there is a Honda slot available. Can I fill that seat?
If you can get a car made by tomorrow, then yes.
 
Kunimitsu Kino****a, who has been spearheading the recent silly season movement as the field prepares for a travel to Sebring for a two day test spent time talking with the media while in New York City. She confirmed that there were active talks going on with drivers to determine who would be lined up for 2017. "I can't necessarily say who or what is going to happen now, but I think we'll have a full team by the time we start practice in Surfer's Paradise." While Kino****a was closed lipped on what potential sponsors would be, Pepsi has said it would sponsor the team, but not any specific driver. "We have an ongoing commitment to Cat Devil Racing that we perfectly intend to keep, and that commitment does not require us to do what we are currently doing for Steven Gnash this year. We have been assured that our effort will not be needed in any increase in 2017 and that the drivers they select will have independent sponsorship."
Cat Devil Racing has gone all in on Sakura Ishibashi, announcing that she will attempt to drive in 4 races in 2016 in the #18 DHL Express Honda beginning with the 2016 VRR GTPlanet Indianapolis 500. In preparation for her full time drive in 2017, she will contest the Triple Crown races of Indy, Pocono, and Auto Club as well as attempt to race in the GTPlanet Grand Prix of Long Beach, where she will have to pre-qualify to get into to the race. Ishibashi and the other four drivers of Cat Devil Racing have made themselves the first public entrants for the Grand Prix of Long Beach, though it is predicted all the full time drivers at least will make an attempt at the event.
 
The way the Grand Prix of Long Beach will work is interesting. It'll work akin to older F1 times. Say, all 28 full time drivers enter the event. The top 16 in the Driver's Championship will automatically be locked in to the race. Everyone 17th and lower will go through pre-qualifying for the remaining 8 spots. That means only 24 will actually get to race.
 
For those interested in a VRR IndyCar Skype chat, send me your Skype name via private convo.
 
The way the Grand Prix of Long Beach will work is interesting. It'll work akin to older F1 times. Say, all 28 full time drivers enter the event. The top 16 in the Driver's Championship will automatically be locked in to the race. Everyone 17th and lower will go through pre-qualifying for the remaining 8 spots. That means only 24 will actually get to race.
Why do I have the feeling I'm not gonna make the show?

I'll probably download the template for the Indy Lights tomorrow or sunday, so I'll state I'd like to participate here because I didn't see any procedure to do so.

And to the rest of ya, I do hope someone else is doing some race posters. I'm sure Angel's already tired of my crap.
 
Why do I have the feeling I'm not gonna make the show?

I'll probably download the template for the Indy Lights tomorrow or sunday, so I'll state I'd like to participate here because I didn't see any procedure to do so.

And to the rest of ya, I do hope someone else is doing some race posters. I'm sure Angel's already tired of my crap.

Alarmingly, I'm not hearing anything form the guys in the convo about the race logos.
 
I did my 4 logos, but I could do more if needed.
 
I could take on a logo or two if needed.
 
Back