[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,203 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
 
Surfer's Paradise is next weekend! It's here! It's finally here!
But its says the 14th..but its-about-time-z34lgo.jpg
 
Oh 🤬 that's right. All I know is that it's been recorded this weekend. So it'll be ready for when the time comes.

Either way:

upload_2016-1-31_15-43-44.png
 
Some important VRR announcements coming on Surfer's weekend, so stay tuned. This might turn some people on their heads.
 
Some important VRR announcements coming on Surfer's weekend, so stay tuned. This might turn some people on their heads.
Please be wrestling intros with music choice, that's what this series needs :lol:
 
Please be wrestling intros with music choice, that's what this series needs :lol:
Umm...no. Not that radical even though it'd be cool to do a trailer for a spotter's guide or something with that idea in mind.
 
Umm...no. Not that radical even though it'd be cool to do a trailer for a spotter's guide or something with that idea in mind.
I call this song if that ever becomes a thing
 
You know we'd have to censor the hell out of it.
I mean you wouldn't have too...

Besides, how am I supposed to tell everyone that I don't **** with them
 
I mean you wouldn't have too...

Besides, how am I supposed to tell everyone that I don't **** with them
I would say by putting it on your car or pit box, but that is against the rules I set up so please don't. I actually like the Dupont car.
 
I would say by putting it on your car or pit box, but that is against the rules I set up so please don't. I actually like the Dupont car.
Alright, is this one good? I can actually develop my character with it :lol:
The visuals are kinda NSFW, but there isn't any swearing until 2:20 :lol:
 
Alright, is this one good? I can actually develop my character with it :lol:
The visuals are kinda NSFW, but there isn't any swearing until 2:20 :lol:

It's usable.
 
Double post.
 
Would this mean that Angel could use Welcome to the Queendom?
 
First two injuries happen at Indy. And they are in a nasty crash.
 
Unfortunately I don't even know how bad it is, otherwise I'd be okay with gossiping it.
 
Full some goodies that got bumped forward as far as timing went.
New Hampshire Motor Speedway has finalized a deal with Dover International Speedway to acquire its race hosting contract with the VRR Straight Talk IndyCar Series. The move began after Dover voiced concerns of open wheel racing being unsafe, and Firestone concluding that any tire changes wouldn't be enough to prevent any serious repercussions. As part of the agreement, NHMS agreed to compensate DIS for the sanctioning fee and since tickets for the event have not yet gone on sale, NHMS will begin full preparation for the event. The event for 2016 will remain as the Lipton Indy 300.
VRR has formally permitted Ford to enter the series beginning in 2017. Most engine contracts have not been finalized, which makes the new joining entry possible.
 
I smell some ecoboost branding coming on.
 
I smell some ecoboost branding coming on.
Nope. That's a part of the engine manufacturer itself, which isn't allowed starting next year.
 
Nope. That's a part of the engine manufacturer itself, which isn't allowed starting next year.

I mean on the engine cover if someone beings running that engine.
 
I mean on the engine cover if someone beings running that engine.
Not likely. You don't see V-TEC on the Hondas.
 
Well true. Was thinking it would be "Ford Ecoboost" as seen on the Ganassi Rileys, but won't happen if you don't want it.
 
Well true. Was thinking it would be "Ford Ecoboost" as seen on the Ganassi Rileys, but won't happen if you don't want it.
I'm not big on the whole "Ford Ecoboost" branding. I'd have to do the other thing with the other 5, so just having the blue oval will suffice.
 
Back