- 296

- Orlando
Shots have been fired here.Says the factory owner whose team has just one full time car and two dust covered Indy entries. Peasant.
Shots have been fired here.Says the factory owner whose team has just one full time car and two dust covered Indy entries. Peasant.
About that...can we expand to a second full-time car?Says the factory owner whose team has just one full time car and two dust covered Indy entries. Peasant.
Nope. All 26 entries have been reserved.About that...can we expand to a second full-time car?![]()
Fine. We can put all our resources in to the single car anyway.Nope. All 26 entries have been reserved.
Says the factory owner whose team has just one full time car and two dust covered Indy entries. Peasant.
I'm not crying...I don't even have the budget for 2 full times entries. Besides, we don't need 2.
Says the factory owner whose team has just one full time car and two dust covered Indy entries. Peasant.
I'm making sure I screenshot this for when we get to Mid-Ohio.Hahahhaha...no.
I'm not crying...I don't even have the budget for 2 full times entries. Besides, we don't need 2.Still kick your butts.
![]()
Can't hear you over my 2 teams that have 1 open car combined IIRCHahahhaha...no.
I'm not crying...I don't even have the budget for 2 full times entries. Besides, we don't need 2.Still kick your butts.
![]()
Karma is a 🤬Hahahhaha...no.
I'm not crying...I don't even have the budget for 2 full times entries. Besides, we don't need 2.Still kick your butts.
![]()
I wouldn't talk either if I were you.Karma is a 🤬
Can I talk **** or am I getting hit?I wouldn't talk either if I were you.
You keep this up and we're cutting your #10 car's funding. You are under contract in GT3.
Hindsight being 20/20, you have more trash talking privilege than I do with how my season has gone.Can I talk **** or am I getting hit?
I wouldn't talk either if I were you.
Says the person nearly tied with me in points nine races in.
I Think i'm going to have to Scott Dixon it for the rest of the season....until thenSays the person nearly tied with me in points nine races in.
That feeling in everyone's chest is things getting way too real, way too quick. It got dark in a hurry.Remember I have the crystal ball and I can see everyone's future here. For those that got the hell beat out of them at Indy, what they saw is a nightmare that will come to life in a few months.
I was only defending my 2017 plans not this season.Remember I have the crystal ball and I can see everyone's future here. For those that got the hell beat out of them at Indy, what they saw is a nightmare that will come to life in a few months.
Says the L Sponge himselfThe amounts of L's getting taken in this thread is high![]()
Says the second fiddle to one of his teammates in points right now...Says the L Sponge himself
Oh really? We'll see about thatSays the L Sponge himself
I take L's now and then, but a L Sponge I am notSays the second fiddle to one of his teammates in points right now...
I say that knowing that out of the first two races I complete only 1 lap.I take L's now and then, but a L Sponge I am not