• Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments

How should the driver names be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Make your commentary debut and
f21b124f8e930e39a3fa354e66ad6b00.jpg

I'd absolutely watch that race :lol:
Have Clayton and Nas take it serious and by the halfway point I'm slurring and making derogatory remarks to every driver and their mother...not for my series. I'd happily make a fool of myself in a GTPFS race as long as I have the right to use a funnel.

Everyone needs to find the lightest beer possible and water it down further to just make it to Long Beach before needing a detox.

Have Clayton and Nas take it serious and by the halfway point I'm slurring and making derogatory remarks to every driver and their mother...not for my series. I'd happily make a fool of myself in a GTPFS race as long as I have the right to use a funnel.
If I provide the Beer Bong and wait for it to become legal, will you become the commentator of my series :lol:

Actually, I didn't know that being under the legal age meant that you can't drink... that only means you can't buy them at respectful places. :lol:

Actually, I didn't know that being under the legal age meant that you can't drink... that only means you can't buy them at respectful places. :lol:
I have to encourage respect for drinking laws, and there are laws I may not be aware of, so encouraging responsibility is key.

I have to encourage respect for drinking laws, and there are laws I may not be aware of, so encouraging responsibility is key.

I know that, but you also know what I meant. :lol:

My parents would be so disappointed to see me drinking underage over an internet B-Spec Series instead of illegally at a party like a normal reckless teen. :lol:
Gotta fill that stereotype though!

The Cat Devil Racing team is heading into 2016 focusing purely on 2016. As teams get closer to revealing their 2017 lineups, Kunimitsu Kino****a has emphasized that the team won't formally announce anything until Indy at they earliest. "We want to make sure that everything we do is finite and binding for the team and the drivers and that everything goes off without a hitch." Kino****a conceded that it still had one seat to fill for the Triple Crown, but that they were evaluating every possible option.

"I'm glad that I can get a preview of the travel schedule, how the team works over a regular race weekend and just the general atmosphere of the VRR Series with CCBRR. It'll be a big help for my mental preparation for Indy... But, I'm kind of disappointed that's the only confirmed race on my radar for this season. Still glad I'm in it and here in VRR though."

I think with the disappointment of VRR Super GT and PSN, everyone needs a distraction. So, here's the results for Practice and Qualifying for Surfer's Paradise. Race to be posted here at 9:00 p.m. Eastern tonight.
Surfers FP101.JPG
Surfers FP102.JPG
Surfers FP201.JPG
Surfers FP202.JPG
Surfers Qual01.JPG
Surfers Qual02.JPG

Not exactly what we call king of consistency at all. At least we always had someone in the top 4 of every session, but we have a lot of work to do before race day. From the engine perspective, both Honda and Audi are ahead of us, which is not a good way to start. We weren't even expecting Audi to be up near the podium from the start, but we'll see where race day gets us.

Very good and consistent results in practice and qualifying. Solid top 10 performances in all 3 sessions despite the talk about Audi's reliability going against us. Here's hoping that we continue that trend in the race to rid ourselves of the bad luck that plagued us in the pre-season races.

Cherokee Motorsports driver/owner Clayton Hardy has every reason to smile. In all three sessions, between practice and qualifying, he's been no lower than third. And an even better add on to that, he'll have his teammate and friend Behrris Windross starting nearby in 6th. When asked about the weekend, Clayton was all smiles. "We needed this, as a team, we desperately needed this. I needed this to really think I could do this. I feel great and I feel like I've got an incredible shot to bring home a maiden win." Hardy will line up on the grid in third for the race today behind the Honda duo of Stephanie Porter-Kelley and Camyron Jackson.

It's been a nightmare weekend for the #27 car, with Aaron Van der Linden near the back all weekend so far.

AVdL: "We're scratching our heads here, we've thrown everything at this car and nothing has made any difference. We thought we had a chance at a decent result here, but I guess we'll just take this as a throwaway weekend and look to improve next time out."

Can I redo my drivers ratings for next season while keeping the same name/character or is that not allowed?

Back