[VRR][B-SPEC] 2017 Coca-Cola Truck Series

• Thread starter amaterasu
  • 375 comments
Releasing the full 2017 calendar on Monday. Deadline to get trucks in is September 30th because I'll start running the races and recording them on October 1st to prepare them for the commentary crew.

@RESHIRAM5 Feel free to tell me what kinda truck you want before then.

Just noticed I haven't even signed up yet.

RESHIRAM5/Kevin Ritter/AUS/Toyota Thundra.

I'll get back to you with the sponsor @amaterasu need to discuss possibilities in livery.

September 23rd, 2016 Update: Still waiting on three trucks. @Ph1sher @Tex @RESHIRAM5 and working on expanding the calendar a bit. Some of the IndyCar Series dates moved, which allows me some ability to add tracks. Looking at Martinsville, Atlanta, and possibly a dirt oval into the calendar. That should be up soon.

@RESHIRAM5 are you using your IndyCar team name? That was missing as well as sponsorship details.

Oops, yeah it'll be the same. Also noticed I forgot a Number, I'll probably go with the same number too (64)

Sponsor, talked it over with @RACECAR about the livery and it's the same as before: Mobil 1.

September 23rd, 2016 Update: Still waiting on three trucks. @Ph1sher @Tex @RESHIRAM5 and working on expanding the calendar a bit. Some of the IndyCar Series dates moved, which allows me some ability to add tracks. Looking at Martinsville, Atlanta, and possibly a dirt oval into the calendar. That should be up soon.

@RESHIRAM5 are you using your IndyCar team name? That was missing as well as sponsorship details.

And on this day (a special one for me), I declare that I will send you @Ph1sher this weekend as well as @RESHIRAM5 's Truck.

@Tex You painting yours or do you need someone to do it for you?

You know how I said I wanted to get the schedule done soon...well it's done and in the OP now. 24 races total, some standalone from the VRR IndyCar weekends. All the essentials are there. Daytona, Talladega, Bristol, a dirt track in DuQuoin, a quarter mile track in Slinger, and even a street circuit in Toronto. A standalone test will be coming soon once all the trucks are in.

Also confronting another massive mistake on my part. @Ph1sher has to change numbers. I overlooked the fact that my own teammate @RedDragon has 39 in this series.

I take some blame for that. I painted the damn thing and I still managed to forget that number was also taken :banghead:

If you don't mind @Ph1sher , is 29 ok with you?

@RACECAR what's easier for you?

Well both are photoshop fonts so it'll just be a matter of opening them up and typing a new number.

That said, I would think since you are going to be her teammate in multiple series, it'd make things simpler to switch your number over to 48.

Well both are photoshop fonts so it'll just be a matter of opening them up and typing a new number.

That said, I would think since you are going to be her teammate in multiple series, it'd make things simpler to switch your number over to 48.
I'll do that then. #48 please!

Having to alter things quite a bit. Original broadcast plan is now impossible due to real life situation interfering for both Near and Clayton. Looking into other options.

New process to how things are going to be done. I am about to start running through the season again. The race replays will be sent to @tbwhhs where he can record and upload them privately whenever he can, and once the race date arrives, they will be made public and will be posted here with the race results. There won't be any commentary for the season unless people want to try arranging something.

Eva
Posting this for Steph, who is currently undergoing personal issues.

Hope Steph is okay, her race was better than the other 2 this weekend and likely the one today that I'm forcing myself through.

Hope Steph is okay, her race was better than the other 2 this weekend and likely the one today that I'm forcing myself through.
So far the best NASCAR race of the weekend, and it's only NASCAR based.

I had a good race, but apparently it takes a blessing from the ******* Pope for me to keep anything on the inside line. At least seven different series, not ONE have I been able to do it, and god knows how many times it's cost me.............

Sorry, had to vent...I think we could make a drinking game out of that crap.

Back