[VRR][B-SPEC] 2017 Coca-Cola Truck Series

• Thread starter amaterasu
  • 375 comments
BRR Team Presentation.png
Today, Black Rose Racing Officially announces their 2 Truck entry for the 2017 VRR Coca Cola Truck Series.

7 Dairy Queen Chevy Presentation.png
Team Boss Evangeline Porter will drive the #7 Dairy Queen Chevrolet.

80 Intel Chevy Presentation.png

Sebastian Devereux will drive the #80 Intel Chevrolet.

Camyron Jackson on HRSC Racing: "Not what I call a good situation"

After participating in a SCEE promo for the upcoming race at the Lauzitzring for the VRR Straight Talk Indycar Series, Cat Devil Racing Driver Camyron Jackson was fielded several questions in regards to VRR. One of which happened to involve the recent announcement that HRSC racing would not be taking part in the 2017 Season after the team was found to be in massive debt. "To be honest, it still shocks me even now that its happened." Jackson responded "If it were a multi-car team, it'd be more believable and would likely indicate one of the drivers is getting booted. However that is a single car effort, which makes it all the more head-scratching." When asked about his opinion regarding the Truck team, also a single entry for 2017, his outlook was less then positive. "I'm amazed Pedro Harsk even managed to get a deal together for a Truck team because financially, that's not what I call a good situation. I'm sure Audi isn't all that thrilled that a team that was so adamant on having their support managed to get to that point so there the odds that his sponsors could begin to leave." He then made a bold prediction concerning the entire team itself. "If he managed to have that issue with a single Indycar team, there's nothing to suggest it isn't possible with a single truck. In fact, I'm almost certain that it'll eventually catch up to the truck team. I'm even positive that'll happen to their three car effort elsewhere considering they are more or less The lead team for a manufacturer with this now as recent news. I don't see there being such a thing as HRSC next season."

Sure why not. I can't make the livery so if someone does that great then sign me up
He already has the one from the previous truck series, so you don't need to do anything besides sign up.

He already has the one from the previous truck series, so you don't need to do anything besides sign up.
Alright perfect I'm in. There a sign up link somewhere I didn't see it in the O.P unless I'm blind

Hi guys, I'm sorry for absence!

I've been extremely busy with other things, but I'm planning to put the HRSC Racing for 2017 Coca Cola Truck and extending for one-more season.

Hi guys, I'm sorry for absence!

I've been extremely busy with other things, but I'm planning to put the HRSC Racing for 2017 Coca Cola Truck and extending for one-more season.
You should look at your Teams in other the series first before extending...

Alright perfect I'm in. There a sign up link somewhere I didn't see it in the O.P unless I'm blind

Just post your signup here (A few of the first posts in the thread should give you an idea one how).

Also, someone has taken the 10 so you'll have to get a new number. Is 39 alright with you?

Just post your signup here (A few of the first posts in the thread should give you an idea one how).

Also, someone has taken the 10 so you'll have to get a new number. Is 39 alright with you?
Perfect my racing number is 39

So GTP_Ph7shr / Ph1sher #39 / Chevy

Did I miss anything?

Perfect my racing number is 39

So GTP_Ph7shr / Ph1sher #39 / Chevy

Did I miss anything?

You've got the style down, just needs to be like this:

Team name
Number: First & last name (Can be your actual name or a fictional one)/Country/Sponsor

So basically, like this:

Cherokee Motorsports
#96: Ronald Hahn/DEU/Logitech

Well, I wasn't expecting that :lol:

Guess you don't want the Snap-on/Menards Truck anymore?
Never expect the normal from Yolanda :lol:

Oh snap I didn't know Yolanda is a rich girl. Oh what do you say Yolanda? Snap on and Menard's or something new like Obutto?

Yolanda: well hunny, I'm feeling snap on and Menard's

Alright looks like she wants the snap on and Menard's truck again this year

Oh my gosh!! Looks absolutely sick!! Just like my real race car in real life. Dang 👍

:lol: sorry @Smurfybug I thought what you showed me was my truck bug what I just saw is beyond what Yolanda can even comprehend.

@RACECAR you even got one of my sponsors on there, Mobile Washer. Dude! Okay yep sick I can't wait to watch the Vids of Yolanda driving it

Going to say a couple things based on what this last page has been.
2) This is probably why @Angel would never allow silly things in her series.
Why do you think one of my sponsors is a No Fun League team? It fits the series aesthetic perfectly :lol:

Back