[VRR][B-SPEC] 2017 Coca-Cola Truck Series

• Thread starter amaterasu
  • 375 comments
I'd be interested in these trucks. Though I'd need assistance with the Livery and Signing Up from somebody :)
You can sign me up but have no idea how to make liverys. So someone would need to help me out there
Kinda like in VRR IndyCar, this series requires a realistic fictional or personal driver name. And a primary sponsor. However, everyone used the same AI regs so the field is more even. You'll also need a team name if you are entering on your own.

2017 VRR Coca Cola Truck Series Press Conferences

08/17/16

HRSC Racing - 1:00 PM CST
Chevrolet World Racing - 3:00 PM CST

08/18/16

Swift AutoSport - 3:30 PM CST
Polaris Motorsports - 4:30 PM CST

08/19/16

Cherokee Motorsports - 6:30 PM CST
Cat Devil Racing - 9:00 PM CST

08/26/16

Starion Motorsports - 3:00 PM CST
Black Rose Racing - 7:30 PM CST

09/06/16

Team Kate Upton- 10:30 PM CST

Times subject to change

Last edited:
Harsk Racing Series Club.png

27 MiniPreco Ford Presentation.png

HRSC Racing officially announces its partication with a single entry in the 2017 VRR Coca Cola Truck Series. Team boss Pedro Harsk will be piloting the #27 Minipreco Ford.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in these trucks. Though I'd need assistance with the Livery and Signing Up from somebody :)

Have you got a name or number decided on? I can work on those pretty with the work load now down by quite abit.

You can sign me up but have no idea how to make liverys. So someone would need to help me out there

Actually, I still have your other truck I did for you so all I need to do is change the number. Got a team decided on?

@amaterasu the 76 will have Pennzoil as the primary sponsor instead of Chapperal.

Last edited:
Have you got a name or number decided on? I can work on those pretty with the work load now down by quite abit.
Not yet, you'll have to wait for tomorrow, busy with school stuff right now if that's ok.

Swift Autosport Presentation.png

Today, Swift Autosport Officially confirms its 4 truck entry into the 2017 VRR Coca Cola Truck Series.

50 Logan's Roadhouse Ford Presentation.png

Kristian Hannegan will drive the #50 Logan's Roadhouse Ford.

10 Pakistan Airlines Ford Presentation.png

Mohammad Ahmad will pilot the #10 Pakistan International Ford.

2 Hertz Ford Presentation.png

Micheal Rogers will drive the #2 Hertz Ford

57 Cold Stone Ford Presentation.png

Maximilian Beckenbauer will drive the #57 Cold Stone Ford

Polaris Team Presentation.png

Today, Polaris Motorsports formally announces its 3 Truck entry for the 2017 VRR Coca Cola Truck Series.

17 Alienware Chevy Presentation.png

Logan Grey will drive the #17 Alienware Chevy

84 Alienware Chevy Presentation.png

Team Boss Stephanie Porter-Kelley will drive the #84 Alienware Chevy
39 Virgin Chevy Presentation.png

Jamie Neild will drive the #39 Virgin Chevy

Last edited:
This series starts in 2917, RACECAR? Looks like you made a typo there if you meant 2017.

Hey, with all the typos and errors I make in my posts and the heat I take for them, turnabout is fair play! Anyhow... just wanted to correct you there. Another great post with some cool-looking machines, though.

This series starts in 2917, RACECAR? Looks like you made a typo there if you meant 2017.

Hey, with all the typos and errors I make in my posts and the heat I take for them, turnabout is fair play! Anyhow... just wanted to correct you there. Another great post with some cool-looking machines, though.

Trying to hurry and make a deadline I made myself tends to lead to that at times :lol:

I'm like that too, RACECAR. No hard feelings. Shoot... we all be dead and gone if this deal began in 2917! Maybe GTPlanet would be owned by someone on Mars or Neptune along with Gran Turismo 375 on the PlayStation 505. But once again- just correcting you there, mi amigo.

CDR Team Presentation.png

Today, Cat Devil Racing Officially Announces its 4 Truck entry in the 2017 VRR Coca Cola Truck Series.

94 Dragonwar Toyota Presentation.png

Jerome Torres will drive the #94 Dragonwar Toyota

91 Sony Toyota Presentation.png

Miharu Ishibashi will drive the #91 Sony Toyota

19 Gamestop Toyota Presentation.png

Camyron Jackson will drive the #19 Gamestop Toyota

18 DHL Toyota Presentation.png

Sakura Ishibashi will drive the #18 DHL Toyota

Is anyone currently painting one for me? If not I can make one myself

Also, the op says Seb is American, he should be French.

I am indeed stuck in the past too, just nowhere near the degree you certainly are.
I'm only stuck in the past in regards to motorsports :lol:, most of my music on Spotify is pretty recent (I'd say it's about 50% from 2000 and newer, and about 25% of that from 2010 and newer)

I'm only stuck in the past in regards to motorsports :lol:, most of my music on Spotify is pretty recent (I'd say it's about 50% from 2000 and newer, and about 25% of that from 2010 and newer)
Its just 400 remixes of Brain Power

Back