[VRR][B-SPEC] 2017 Coca-Cola Truck Series

• Thread starter amaterasu
  • 375 comments
Well people, looks like I'm gonna have to delay the presentations today. I had a family outing yesterday so that was the first reason for the schedule to be moved to today. However, I have to renew the license on the program I'm use for the presentations as the license for it has expired. So at this point, the paint schemes will pretty much be put up when I can as opposed to the time I originally had planned. Apologies to all that were looking forward to it, I made the mistake of thinking I could just use the program forever and ever.
May I still have them so I can set them up? I'd like to run a couple of private tests to get everything locked in.

Update:

@amaterasu I've got the CDR cars finished and am sending them to you in a minute. You'll get the Cherokee Motorsports cars as well later on.

Edit
: For those new to the series and capable of painting, I've retrofitted all of the templates with the Contingencies and it can be downloaded Here:

Last edited:
Could you give me one more week, please?

I have been busy recently.

No need:

Mini Preco Ford.png

That is being submitted right now.

Trucks I currently have.
#2: Michael Rogers
#18: Sakura Ishibashi
#19: Camyron Jackson
#26: Emiliano Canapino
#79: B.K. Glover
#91: Miharu Ishibashi
#94: Jerome Torres
#96: Ronald Hahn

Trucks I currently have.
#27 has a template here... See post #212.

@RACECAR, sorry to bother you again, but do you still have my Chaparral/Pennzoil livery somewhere? If so, could you upload that as my main livery? No need to create a new one when I have a much better example at hand... Besides, I can't make a pickup look that good with my limited skills.

@RACECAR, sorry to bother you again, but do you still have my Chaparral/Pennzoil livery somewhere? If so, could you upload that as my main livery? No need to create a new one when I have a much better example at hand... Besides, I can't make a pickup look that good with my limited skills.

Once I'm done with the Swift Autosport Trucks and the Polaris Motorsport Trucks, I'll get to converting Trucks I painted for others so you and @DurWinning will have yours fully compliant to the livery rules.

@RedDragon I just had a massive brainwave on how to paint your Truck so if you're ok with this, I've decided to start over. Once you see, it'll be worth the wait.

@RedDragon

Virgin Chevrolet.png

Since there was no chrome for the Trucks, I had to hand make one on the spot. Hope you like it.

Also, some updates from me:

- Trucks #10 & #50 of Swift Autosport complete
- Trucks #39, #84 & #17 of Polaris Motorsport complete
- Trucks #76 & #20 of TKU converted over to VRR contengencies.

All are currently being packaged and sent.

Currently, I have 17 trucks for Indy.
#10: Mohammad Ahmed
#17: Logan Gray
#20: Hugo Del Prete
#24: Jesus Cristobal
#27: Pedro Harsk
#39: Jamie Neild
#50: Kristian Hannegan
#76: Nico Costa-Monteiro
#84: Stephanie Porter-Kelley

That race will be 40 laps for 100 miles, and the deadline for trucks to be submitted for that event is May 7th. Unlike the rest of the races, I will release the results of that race on the day it's scheduled, which is May 12th. The race won't be released in broadcast format on YouTube until right before Daytona.

Back