Wangan midnight club, ***PLEASE read first post.***

Wanagan and touge?

• Keep it wangan running only. (Stay with orginal plan)

Votes: 65 52.8%
  • Add touge, "might" cause problems.

Votes: 58 47.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're allowed sports cars for this, right?

cause i found a kinda rare sports car i wanna test out for this.

I'm joining up right now. No mic though, charger broke ;(

EDIT:

Well nevermind, getting a "entry was refused by network" error when trying to join your lounge. What's the name of the room, maybe I can join that way?

I am still raising money for my newest proyect, which won't be a failure hopefully. It is an MP4-12. It hit 230 today with some mods but still has some more to go and doesnt even have the 20k gearbox on, so expect me later this week in it.

I'm joining up right now. No mic though, charger broke ;(

EDIT:

Well nevermind, getting a "entry was refused by network" error when trying to join your lounge. What's the name of the room, maybe I can join that way?

Just try again in a few.

I'm prety sure i have a car that can upset the Veyron, all i need is to properly tune it and get more money for the engine rebuild.
:mischievous:

my new ride!
it's in the 500hp class, seems pretty quick so far.
anyone see what it is? :P
newcar.jpg

The Odyssey braves all weather when it's out weaving new tales of epic proportions.
odyssey2g.jpg

I'm enjoying that car far too much for what it is XD

So what's the rules on racing mods? ya or nay.

I'm building something way quicker then what I currently own. I was getting spanked tonight. My M3 is only in 500hp class, my F458 Italia is pretty quick, but top speed is little weak.

my new ride!
it's in the 500hp class, seems pretty quick so far.
anyone see what it is? :P
newcar.jpg

Isn't that the Proto Motors Spirra? Or maybe I'd say...Oullim Motors Spirra, because Proto Motors was taken over already by Oullim Motors in May 2007...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back