Wangan midnight club, ***PLEASE read first post.***

  • Thread starter Thread starter TorqueHappenS08
  • 1,213 comments
  • 89,420 views

Wanagan and touge?

  • Keep it wangan running only. (Stay with orginal plan)

    Votes: 65 52.8%
  • Add touge, "might" cause problems.

    Votes: 58 47.2%

  • Total voters
    123
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah both initial D and Wangan midnight are great. both had live action movies also. initial d stage 5 should be coming out shortly as well. at the same time we will be replicating the awesome Tokyo Extreme Racer aka shotoko battle battle series and the Tokyo Extreme Racer Drift aka Kaido Battle series as well.
 
My psn is Jake_Said . thx
 
Count me in please.

PSN: Milo78
 
Again thank you to every one who joined, Sorry but i been away for a while.
 
Yes, I am very, very interested! :D Sign me up. ID is GTP_W-Schnitzel

EDIT: Btw, people, expect me in a pearl white or red Nissan 300ZX. :P

pearl1.jpg


modp_0803_19+z_nationals_talladega_raceway+red_300zx.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yes, please. GTP_Jimjamm. Great idea.
 
This is slightly off topic, but does anyone know if there are any mods for popular PC racing sims (such as rfactor, gtr, etc) that allow for this kind of racing?
 
I'm up for this guys , feel free to add me on PSN:

my gamertag is : Gregski130488

greetz
 
This is slightly off topic, but does anyone know if there are any mods for popular PC racing sims (such as rfactor, gtr, etc) that allow for this kind of racing?

I'm not sure about other games, but I've seen touges and tuner cars for rFactor on YouTube. Check around -- you're sure to find what you're looking for at rfactor.net, nogripracing.com, or any number of sites onlne.

rFactor - 180SX on Mt. Akina
 
Sign me up!
User:Inferno251
PSN ID:GTP_Inferno
What's next?
 
sign me up, interested in touge as wellpsn extremejoku
 
Interesting, sounds like fun. I may sign up later down the track :)
 
I'm in for Wangan and touge.
PSN ID- K-One1

Can't wait to get my hands on a FC, FD and a 350Z.
 
Last edited:
I'm in for Touge/Wangan, expect me in a RE-Amemiya RX-7

PSN : Kimky
 
I'm down for Touge/Wangan. Count me in

PSN: bsmidfe
 
I just saw this screenshot and it definitely reminded me of the Wangan!
5k3l9t.jpg
 
It's like we all cruise on beside the other 20km/h ! :lol: That would be awesome 4 cars lined up!
 
I'm definately in! Sounds awesome. I was thinking wouldn't it be a good idea for 3 people to race rolling but have 7 or so ped cars in front right at the start so they have to swerve through them all and the other cars can mark the finish line and then the cars switch? Damn need to save up quickly for a new ps3 my launch one got ylod :(

PSN : yaz258
 
PSN: Cabriolet21
 
No one added me yet
 
We're using the track SSR7, right? It has the longest straight away I've seen in the game so far.

0:53 secs in

Straight goes one for 1+ minutes.
 
YES, but keep it strictly Wangan! I have been thinking about making a "Wangan Wednesday's"... But unfortunately, I have not reached the 100 post limit in order to make threads here...

PSN: timeatkuu
 
It'll be cool if we can do wangan and toge!! C'mon guys!!! lol
 
I'm only really interested in wangan runs, but I'm sure I'll do a togue or two.
 
im totally in man

java_NCL
 
The idear is grait...love the animes love the style the passion and i think it will be fun to beat 800 HP Supras and Ferraris with my 1990 Fiat Panda Ie xD

But and it's a BIG BUT....you all forgot about what hapens when you have more than 4 players in a room .....the LAG will kill all the fun and choppy moving cars will colide while we dont whant to colide and just think for a second....look at how many poligons these cars have and put 6 or more in a room...probably 2/3 from USA, 2/3 from EU, a dude with a bad conection or that runs a wifi and thinks it's good enuff, and the LAG monkeys will ruin it completly....

I hate myself for bringhing this up but...yeah, unless PD has some UBERAWESOME servers....witch is highly improbable since the good servers are Microsnort and they will obviously not sell god shiz to the "enemy"...( i have no facts this is pure fiction)

Please oh please tell me i'm wrong and that you have some info that the servers will run smoth and not choppy at all...PLEASE!!!
 
Last edited:
We had no real problems with GT5P. Could have been refined a bit, but it wasn't anything like the days of xlink kai. This will work fine.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back