Wanna see something the Yanks will never get?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SandStorm
  • 247 comments
  • 7,908 views
hey dodge the viper try EB games in chatswood or something ( electronic buteics) i think i spelt that wrong lol


EB should have one
 
Originally posted by ving
yeah, i didnt think so! :(

There is a barrachetta and a Punto.

One day I might be arsed to post pics of them.
 
^ That comment it most likely based on its performance of the car on the GT series (like alot of people opinions on cars in real life)...
 
ok ok fiats aint that bad, i just hate the wheels the fiat coup comes with, in real life and in game i dont like the rear much either, but i guess there ok...holdens are better

na what am i saying.... fiats suck alround :lol:
 
You're lucky ving hasn't come in here yet...he'll give you the yelling of your life! :lol:

Yeh, there's an EB in Miranda, but they don't seem to have it...i go up there about once a month...so i'll check it out next week.
 
ving is notorious for being somewhat [insert adjective here] :)
 
He was SO nice to me when I joined GTP ...
 
Defensive of the FIAT's reputation among GT3 Players...:lol: ;) :p
 
back onto subject: Why would someone want 7 gears anyways? It doesn't make sense to me .....
 
I did it today...I just got up to the seventh gear on R246 but about 1 second after I had to brake heavily for the next turn which would be coming up...
 
The thing is though, unless you're going to run on the Test Course, you're not going to use all gears, and if you do, it'll be only for a short time, like your experience DODGE_the_VIPER
 
Or, Thio, you could change through the gears faster than normal, just to see how many there are...
 
Yes, that's true...I think the only track it would be good on would be Tokyo (I'm talking about GTC).
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
OK, but i was always sure it only had seven.

it has got 7 gears and last nite i was doing the liscences in gold on gtc and i won a gtr concept lm edition its sweet as! its fast, looks well sweet, and the handling and brakes are too good!:eek: but i only got it up to 6th on r246 but then i didnt twiddle with the gears:rolleyes: ill test it on r246 with mega low gearing in a sec.
 
Yeh, set it too about 265 km/h...it should easily make that seventh gear.
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Yeh, set it too about 265 km/h...it should easily make that seventh gear.

yep the lm has a 7th gear and i noticed something on r246 while i was testing it!
where the pits end on the opposite side of the road behind the barrier are a selection of parked cars! 3 coure tr-xx avazanto R's
3 civic's, and an nsx in imola orange pearl. not sure if this is on gt3. will someone test it cos i cant be bothered to swap the bleedin discs and wait 4 it 2 load up! :lol:
 
Originally posted by bondy_1625
yep the lm has a 7th gear and i noticed something on r246 while i was testing it!
where the pits end on the opposite side of the road behind the barrier are a selection of parked cars! 3 coure tr-xx avazanto R's
3 civic's, and an nsx in imola orange pearl. not sure if this is on gt3. will someone test it cos i cant be bothered to swap the bleedin discs and wait 4 it 2 load up! :lol:

That's interesting, I'll look in GT3 :)
 
Yeah, you're right!

I have the screenshot. I just have to compress it :)
 
Originally posted by Thio
Yeah, you're right!

I have the screenshot. I just have to compress it :)

are u doing that now? i havent got any sort of equipment that will get me a screenshot so i thought i'd tell u guys.
 
Here's one of the pictures:
 

Attachments

  • cars.jpg
    cars.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 75
Yeah, I have the equipment. I was playing GT3 on my computer lol

I just took the screenshots about 3 minutes ago :)

Here's another one:
 

Attachments

  • nsx.jpg
    nsx.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 75
I hope that's what you were talking about :D
 
Originally posted by Thio
I hope that's what you were talking about :D

yep thats it and u had 2 do it in the nomad diablo didnt u bastard
J/K:lol: :p
 
Back