Wanna see something the Yanks will never get?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SandStorm
  • 247 comments
  • 7,911 views
Originally posted by under18carbon
Nice pics you got there Bondy. Thanks for posting them :)

they came from this site in the gtconceot screenshots bit there are over 500 shots in there take a look u might find some of the pics interesting;)
 
ooops the pic lol

haha check it out, isnt it fast!
 

Attachments

  • gct22_jpg[1].jpg
    gct22_jpg[1].jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 57
Originally posted by HsV_CoUpE
ooops the pic lol

haha check it out, isnt it fast!
Dunno, goin so fast looks like its sittin still ? How fast WAS it goin ?
 
its a hond jazz man the best cars in the world *cough splatter cough*
 
Originally posted by HsV_CoUpE
its a hond jazz man the best cars in the world *cough splatter cough*

why does it say 'fit' on the no. plate?
 
Going back to the subject..., can someone make a list of cars from GT3 that has the 7th gear, that would be nice. Thanks.
 
Originally posted by BillCosby316
Going back to the subject..., can someone make a list of cars from GT3 that has the 7th gear, that would be nice. Thanks.

nomad diablo
end of list!:lol:
 
You sure? No other car in the game has the 7th gear..., I can't get the Nomad so I'm screwed.
 
Originally posted by Thio
Yeah, you're right!

I have the screenshot. I just have to compress it :)

Yes we talked about this about a month ago (I had found it ;P ). I will look for the thread. Also if you look behind the NSX you will see their Robot (Asimo I think it is)...
 
Originally posted by BillCosby316
You sure? No other car in the game has the 7th gear..., I can't get the Nomad so I'm screwed.
Why can't you get the Diablo ?
 
Originally posted by bondy_1625
they came from this site in the gtconceot screenshots bit there are over 500 shots in there take a look u might find some of the pics interesting;)

Most of the low qual ones are the ones I did, from the start of the gallery.
Haven't you ever wondered why I have those links in my sig?
 
Originally posted by Masterblaster
Why can't you get the Diablo ?

I just have the game and the console, I don't have the other toys.
 
Originally posted by bondy_1625
nomad diablo
end of list!:lol:

The Nomad Diablo has only 6 gears. It doesn't have 7 gears! I've no proof yet, but a lot of people have been saying that the car has been tried & tested, and its only got 6 gears. Correct me if I'm wrong :)

Unless you do some hybriding of course, then the car might have 7 gears. But in stock form, me thinks it only got 6 gears.
 
Originally posted by under18carbon
The Nomad Diablo has only 6 gears. It doesn't have 7 gears! I've no proof yet, but a lot of people have been saying that the car has been tried & tested, and its only got 6 gears. Correct me if I'm wrong :)

Unless you do some hybriding of course, then the car might have 7 gears. But in stock form, me thinks it only got 6 gears.
Does so have 7 gears, 6 forward, one backards, an then theres the good ole Neutral, for going no wheres *fast an Furious*... There Uzzzz have it... 7 gears

Mine never gets outta 5th on the road courses so I see no need for another gear to grind... :cheers:
 
^ You counted wrong, thats Eight gears :p. 1-6th, reverse and Neutral :p. Anyway they were talking about Forward gears. I have the Nomad, its ok and is alot of fun with a little tuning. I have yet to see a seventh gear...
 
Yep.. I was talking about forward gears, not counting the reverse/neutral gear.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Most of the low qual ones are the ones I did, from the start of the gallery.
Haven't you ever wondered why I have those links in my sig?

to tell u the truth.......no i never noticed them before:lol:
 
Originally posted by under18carbon
Yep.. I was talking about forward gears, not counting the reverse/neutral gear.
there are 7 geared trannies out there...
 
Back