Want a greater variety of Paint Chips? Try these Cars & Share your Favourite Paint Chips

• Thread starter Akwaaba
  • 809 comments
Not sure if already mentioned, but...

Opel Speedster '00 (44 690 Cr.) - 9 colors.
-Amazing blue Europablau (it's eye-burningly blue)
-Very bright yellow Gelb
-Neat shade of orange Mandarin
-Nice red Rabiatarot.

Opel Speedster Turbo '00 (49 550 Cr.) - 12 colors. Pretty much the same selection as the normal Speedster.
-Nice green LeMans-Grün
-Interesting Colmarblau, it's a bit pink-ish I believe.
-Unbelievably yellow Brilliantgelb

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '10 (197 620 Cr.) - 10 colors (2 matte chips!)
-Quite obviously, its gorgeous red AMG Le Mans rot
-Stunning blue Gran Turismo blau
-Matte silver designo magno alanitgrau
-Bronze-ish matte AMG Monza grau magno

Mercedes-Benz 300SL Coupe '54
(237 690 Cr.) - 9 colors
-Nice shade of blue Blaugrau

Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG (R230) '02
(125 000 Cr.) - 15 colors
-Very nice white Alabasterweiß
-Fine bronze Travertinbeige
-Red Magmarot
-Cherry Bernsteinrot
-Neat purple Jaspisblau

Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10
(217 350 Cr.) - 22 colors
-Awesome Sunburst Yellow
-Interesting Madagascar Orange
-Cool Appletree Green
-Fantastic Midnight Blue
-Equally fantastic Mariana Blue
-Bad@$$ shades of black and silver
Jaguar XKR-S '11 (175 000 Cr.) - 16 colors. Lots of nice dark colors.
Aside from its awesome French Racing Blue, it offers 2 nice black colors:
-Ultimate Black Metallic
-Ebony

Jaguar XKR Coupe '10
(155 000 Cr.) - 13 colors
-Red Salsa
-Amazing Spectrum Blue Metallic

Mini Cooper S '11
(30 300 Cr.) - 11 colors. This car is pretty much a selection of epic win colors, most of them are metallic!

:D 👍 :cheers:

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm this or is this old man going crazy? I just blew 400,00 on the Aventador because it looked like it had the closest thing I have found to Matte Black - Nero Nemesis. Then when I buy it, it gives me some other bloody colour! It certainly is not in the paint shop anywhere.:ouch::banghead::) -Sorry, accidentally double posted this.
I received the nero nemesis.

This thread just keeps getting better and better!!!!

I hope so!

I have updated the title, to encourage people to share their favourite paint chips, please state the name of the Paint Chip, and how others can get it. Thank You!

I expect, that requests for particular colours, or information regarding paint chips will be welcome, and am sure that responses will be forthcoming!

Mercedes SLS: AMG grau magno and designo magno alanitgrau grey [is design mysticweiss 2 also a matte white?]

It's not matte, just checked it and it reflects lighting in the dealership 👍
To Do:
tidy up the various lists, some duplication

If I may suggest something, maybe add single, 'normal' spaces in the part with my suggestions, will look much nicer that way (or maybe it's my OCD side kicking in) :)

Keep this thread going, everyone!

Last edited:
Not sure if already mentioned, but...

Opel Speedster '00 (44 690 Cr.) - 9 colors.
-Amazing blue Europablau (it's eye-burningly blue)
-Very bright yellow Gelb
-Neat shade of orange Mandarin
-Nice red Rabiatarot.
Opel Speedster Turbo '00 (49 550 Cr.) - 12 colors. Pretty much the same selection as the normal Speedster.
-Nice green LeMans-Grün
-Interesting Colmarblau, it's a bit pink-ish I believe.
-Unbelievably yellow Brilliantgelb

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '10 (197 620 Cr.) - 10 colors (2 matte chips!)
-Quite obviously, its gorgeous red AMG Le Mans rot
-Stunning blue Gran Turismo blau
-Matte silver designo magno alanitgrau
-Bronze-ish matte AMG Monza grau magno

Mercedes-Benz 300SL Coupe '54
(237 690 Cr.) - 9 colors
-Nice shade of blue Blaugrau

Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG (R230) '02
(125 000 Cr.) - 15 colors
-Very nice white Alabasterweiß
-Fine bronze Travertinbeige
-Red Magmarot
-Cherry Bernsteinrot
-Neat purple Jaspisblau

Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10
(217 350 Cr.) - 22 colors
-Awesome Sunburst Yellow
-Interesting Madagascar Orange
-Cool Appletree Green
-Fantastic Midnight Blue
-Equally fantastic Mariana Blue
-Bad@$$ shades of black and silver
Jaguar XKR-S '11 (175 000 Cr.) - 16 colors. Lots of nice dark colors.
Aside from its awesome French Racing Blue, it offers 2 nice black colors:
-Ultimate Black Metallic
-Ebony

Jaguar XKR Coupe '10
(155 000 Cr.) - 13 colors
-Red Salsa
-Amazing Spectrum Blue Metallic

Mini Cooper S '11
(30 300 Cr.) - 11 colors. This car is pretty much a selection of epic win colors, most of them are metallic!

:D 👍 :cheers:

Thank you, I have updated the OP with your entire contribution!
I will edit to merge all the information together - make it easier for others to use though

I just bought a Ford Mustang Boss 302 in Gotta Have It Green, best color name ever.

I love that name as well!!

Giallo Modena and Dandelion Yellow are brighter/poppier.

updated the OP - thank you
It's not matte, just checked it and it reflects lighting in the dealership 👍

If I may suggest something, maybe add single, 'normal' spaces in the part with my suggestions, will look much nicer that way (or maybe it's my OCD side kicking in) :)

Keep this thread going, everyone!

Thank you, I am trying to keep the OP updated, neat and tidy and adding more information as people share, will try to take advice on

Buy the '74 Lancer in Aso Red for a nice chocolate brown
Ronda.jpg

The BMW 120i/d Nautikblau is the best dark blue for BMWs
Ronda.jpg

The LCC Rocket has a rather nice orange (Pearl Orange), and a very deep blue not dissimilar to the Opel Speedster's (Blue Metallic), along with the classic British Racing Green of course, but that's hardly a rare colour.

Does anybody knows how many paint cheaps are there exactly in the game, and if you get them double?

I have over 900 and it seams a lot for them to be all diferent.

I didn't see the following listed in the OP, but the '05 Mini Cooper S has a very nice purple which I used for quite a few of my cars back on GT5 called Black-Eye Purple Metallic. 👍

Buy the '74 Lancer in Aso Red for a nice chocolate brown

The BMW 120i/d Nautikblau is the best dark blue for BMWs

Thank you, shame the picture of the Lancer did not appear!

The LCC Rocket has a rather nice orange (Pearl Orange), and a very deep blue not dissimilar to the Opel Speedster's (Blue Metallic), along with the classic British Racing Green of course, but that's hardly a rare colour.

It is a stunning orange isn't it!

Does anybody knows how many paint cheaps are there exactly in the game, and if you get them double?

Wow 900, and I thought I was doing only with 300! I do not think that you get multiple copies, why would you as you can re-use a paint chip. I do think that there are several cases of different paint chips sharing the same name

I didn't see the following listed in the OP, but the '05 Mini Cooper S has a very nice purple which I used for quite a few of my cars back on GT5 called Black-Eye Purple Metallic. 👍

Thank you

Isotope green from the Lotus Evora is awesome if you like Highlighter bright Yellow/Green

Love this colour

OP updated, thank you all for your replies

Does anyone else have a favourite paint chip to recommend, please share (giving the paint chip name, and how others can get it) Thank you

Renault Avantime '02 52570c - Noir Nocturne
It's a black with a small shade of purple

And of course both Midnight Purple Skylines for 50000c each
Thank you - I will update the OP when I return

IIRC, in database i saw colors with IDs over 3800.
So, roughly, total number is around 4000.

Wow - I have quite a few that I can still add!

I don't know how many there are in game in total, but it seems like the game differentiates between both hue and name, so you can have two paints with different names from different manufacturers that are identical (I imagine a lot of the blacks are like this), and two paints with the same name, but from different manufacturers, that are actually different colours. There maybe be a few thousand "unique" paint chips, but in terms of actual usable colours I imagine it'll be less than that, since there's bound to be a few that are essentially just duplicates.

I hope that makes sense :P

Anybody a nice alternative for Pathfinder Blue pearlescent ? It is a colour from TVR and it's as far as I know one of the brightest light blue colours. Almost fluorescent, but maybe I'm wrong. Please help me. I know the FrenchBlue paint chip but there are 2 different chips with this name. Which one is the brightest ?

I don't know how many there are in game in total, but it seems like the game differentiates between both hue and name, so you can have two paints with different names from different manufacturers that are identical (I imagine a lot of the blacks are like this), and two paints with the same name, but from different manufacturers, that are actually different colours. There maybe be a few thousand "unique" paint chips, but in terms of actual usable colours I imagine it'll be less than that, since there's bound to be a few that are essentially just duplicates.

I hope that makes sense :P

I think that you are right, certainly by judging by the number of paint chips I have that have the same name!

Back