Was this F458 Italia Intro done by Polyphony Digital?, to Ferrari and maybe "GT5"?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moe Hamideh
  • 17 comments
  • 2,236 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
78
Messages
Ferrari-Driver93 & HAMIDEH

"ALSO LOOK AT THE MOUNTAINS,...maybe?"
 
Last edited:
Its hard to say really, I doubt it though.
 
Its hard to say really, I doubt it though.

I kind of think so, because ferrari gave PD permission to make the California intro so why can't they give them permission to make this?
 
Last edited:
I don't think PD made this, it doesn't have the right feel to it. It feels kind of cheap and not classy enough to be a PD effort. In fact I was about to say it feels kind of cheap for a Ferrari promotional thing, but then remembered the extent to which they, er, 'promote' their brand using an endless amount of irrelevant, cheap, tacky merchandise...

But no, I don't think its PD.
 
I kind of think so, because ferrari is gave PD permission to make the California intro so why can't they give them permission to make this?

Well I hope you're right, it could mean we will see this car in the game.
 
The track is real life footage, the cockpit a photo and the video editing is nothing like the PD style.

I say no..
 
Considering it doesn't look anything like in-game footage of GT5:Prologue or GT5 at all, I would have to say no, Polyphony Digital had nothing to do with this. It looks like real footage to me, anyway.
 
The track is real life footage, the cockpit a photo and the video editing is nothing like the PD style.

I say no..

I'd have to agree here, but I hope we're wrong ;D
 
It's render of driver's view, morphed into short drive through a track, but it's not PD's work at all and it looks much worse than California movie.

But this new Ferrari is unbelievable beauty for me and I can't wait to take it on the ride in GT5.
 
but in that video the driver is short shifting and it sounds hideous
 
Doesnt feel like PD to me
 
May I say "Just look closely at the mountains in the back round, the cars interior, and the mans arm, hands, and positioning of it" maybe...? I say
 
oh please, that has nothing to do with pd/gt
 
No PD-feel or PD-style..
Maybe PD had no time to make an intro for them because they're fully working on GT5..
haha I WISH!
 
it doesn't has that "feel" from PD cause im very sure that if PD is called to do an intro they're gonna do it right....thats PD!:D
 
I agree with the doubters, this looks real and the viewing position is too high to be a GT5P-style bonnet view.
 
It is obviously not footage from GT5 and there is nothing to suggest that PD were involved in making it. If it were made by Polyphony Digital, I'd expect them to say so like in the Ferrari California trailer they made...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back