Watkins Glen InternationalDone (GT7) 

This is a favorite track of mine and would be a great addition to GT!

glen4.gif

Attachments

• glen4.gif
    glen4.gif
    9 KB · Views: 41
I live less than an hour from the Glen. It puts up awesome racing and has history that could rival Spa. It has hosted endurance races(6hrs), had incredible NASCAR races the past few years, and has even hosted an F1 race or two. Of course I am a bit biased because I am a local but once people start racing I'm sure it could become a hit.

Yes and Yes -- a much needed track oh by the way what ever happened to Infineon Raceway which is now Sonoma Raceway one of my favorites from the previous series.

Back when I played NASCAR '14, this track seemed like the only place I would race at. It was just so much fun swinging those huge cars around those high speed corners! *gets on knees* Oh please Polophony Digital Gods!! Put is game Plz!

I don't know how I overlooked this one. It's addition in FM6 is fantastic, and it suits so many classes of cars (though Group 5 machinery is my favourite). Turn 9 is a tough one to get right, while 10 and 11 feel fantastic when you clip them at high speeds. Braking as late as you dare piling into Inner Loop is a lot of fun, too.

Got my vote.

Back