Weekly Challenge Discussion Thread

• Thread starter GlockPants
  • 3,925 comments
The Fiat race is fun, but I wish the payout was better.

If anyone is still having difficulty getting P1, I have some advice.

- Use the Manual Transmission.

- 90% of the lap you should be in 4th gear and full throttle.

- On the up hill, try to keep along the left curbing, lift throttle a little if needed.

- For the final turn brake early and ease the pressure on and release slowly as you point the car toward the apex.

- At that apex, downshift to 3rd gear and floor it. Upshift to 4th as necessary. If you're using VR, since you have no tachometer, upshift to 4th just before 80kph.

Hope this helps. But like @Eggstor said, the prize isn't really worth it if it's just the completion you're going after.

The Fiat race is fun, but I wish the payout was better.

If anyone is still having difficulty getting P1, I have some advice.

- Use the Manual Transmission.

- 90% of the lap you should be in 4th gear and full throttle.

- On the up hill, try to keep along the left curbing, lift throttle a little if needed.

- For the final turn brake early and ease the pressure on and release slowly as you point the car toward the apex.

- At that apex, downshift to 3rd gear and floor it. Upshift to 4th as necessary. If you're using VR, since you have no tachometer, upshift to 4th just before 80kph.

Hope this helps. But like @Eggstor said, the prize isn't really worth it if it's just the completion you're going after.
The TT there really really helped me easily win that race. Follow that line and get the last corner right and it's in the bag.

Challenges done. Here are the cars I used.

424B06A1-CA29-4C98-A503-6D406B25F268.jpeg

Got a million credits from my 5-star ticket. :D

For that Fiat one-make, I just used an entirely stock car with Comfort Hards. I tried using CS tires while also tinkering with the power/weight, but it turns out I was able to do best if I just left things as they were.

The five-star ticket I acquired netted me an Ultra-High RPM Turbo for the Bugatti Chrion, so that’s a nice way to save over 40k credits - especially with those new swaps.

EDIT: I also forgot, when do the weekly challenges refresh again? I know they refresh on Wednesdays, but I wasn’t as sure of the time.

Last edited:
For that Fiat one-make, I just used an entirely stock car with Comfort Hards. I tried using CS tires while also tinkering with the power/weight, but it turns out I was able to do best if I just left things as they were.

The five-star ticket I acquired netted me an Ultra-High RPM Turbo for the Bugatti Chrion, so that’s a nice way to save over 40k credits - especially with those new swaps.

EDIT: I also forgot, when do the weekly challenges refresh again? I know they refresh on Wednesdays, but I wasn’t as sure of the time.
Midnight Wednesday/Thursday your local time.

Pd goes more cheaper every time .
Parts which means nothing and car which means one million ( usually )and way less if you sold it .
The only thing left is to throw away the money prize and put a 5* ticket to make it even cheaper 🤣
YEAP.. they try all this goodwill to get people playing again... 400% bonus, good paying custom races.. wow, the cash is flowing, lets play this game and have some fun. Then PD spies people enjoying themselves... "we can't have that" says the man in the PD office... "nerf those custom race payouts"... another week or two passes... "Damn it, they are STILL finding ways to buy cars and have fun, THIS HAS TO STOP! Let's take away those money tickets and replace them with the most hated thing in the game.. ROULETTE TICKETS, that will fix 'em!! That'll stop their damn fun!"

And guess, what, it did! PD are their own worst enemy at shooting themselves in the proverbial!! No more weekly challenges for me, you forgive their laziness at rehashing existing events when they give you money tickets for them but they can keep their roulette tickets. I will still have my own fun with the game, but not going to be bothered with the weeklies any more.... :)

The 6-star prize was... A Super Formula SF23 Honda!

A car I bought two days ago...

Oh well, this one gets the TCS livery.

I also got 500,000 for the marathon, so no matter.

Maybe unpopular opinion maybe. I actually prefer 6 star tickets for cars instead of some credits because it is nice to get new car even if it is duplicate of one of I have. It reminds me a little prize cars in older GT games.
Last time I did got Ferrari Enzo which I already have, but instead of Rosso Corsa one I've got Giallo Modena so it is expensive car + invitation required I was pleased to get another version.

BTW. Is there any chance to get one of 20 mln cars from this tickets? Somebody got one?

Maybe unpopular opinion maybe. I actually prefer 6 star tickets for cars instead of some credits because it is nice to get new car even if it is duplicate of one of I have. It reminds me a little prize cars in older GT games.
Last time I did got Ferrari Enzo which I already have, but instead of Rosso Corsa one I've got Giallo Modena so it is expensive car + invitation required I was pleased to get another version.

BTW. Is there any chance to get one of 20 mln cars from this tickets? Somebody got one?
DDM hasn't updated this lately but as @Islaygaz says it looks like brand central cars

18c43ed31f679-screenshotUrl.jpg

The worst thing about getting parts is that you don't even see them in tuning shop. So I got nitrous for Charger SRT safety car that I will never use but even if I wanted to I don't see it in tuning shop, I will still have to buy it from there. The only way to fit it is through the garage and who puts parts that way we all go to tuning shop and buy parts there.

A simple message "you have this part available for install in your garage" would make it way more realistic and useful.

Maybe I will use this car in 2 years for something who knows and I'll need nitro or any part I got for that car but I'm suppose to remember that I have those parts in garage?

Back