Weekly Challenge Discussion Thread

• Thread starter GlockPants
  • 2,660 comments
Thanks all, i got Fuji (3rd) and RBR (1st) sorted with the Escudo.

Might sell it and keep any eye out for something better for that horrible willow springs track. Any suggestions?
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. I'd say keep it. The Escudo is a great car that can help you earn credits.

My selection this week:
(as always on medium difficuty)

Sardegna/European Sunday Cup 500
Completly Stock Pantera(472PP, CMs)...easy win,great ride!

Daytona Special
Slightly overpowerde Superbird with SSs...easy
Crashed twice, because I was so busy looking at the liveries PD supplied for the other Superbirds and checking out, how accurate they are...:lol:
wkly-choice-1.jpg

Laguna Seca/Japanese Clubman 550
Just working on a Silyia Sisters Midnight Madness Arcade Custom grid(more about that somewhen in the custom race thread) with diffrent sisters and 533PP limit(and stock tires) and used one of them cars(Kaneda's S14, SH stock!)...easy top2 on the first try and win on the 3rd try

Suzuka/ Race of Turbos
Silvia S14 with a modified Sarthe-Grind tune(689PP with SSs)...easy

wkly-choice-2.jpg

Fuji/ Neo Classic

Same Jaguar XJR-9 as two weeks ago, but tuned down to meet the specifications...only three rainy laps, did a 2 stop strategy on RHs ( that car really performed very good on wet parts with RHs), not easy but exiting...did win 2 seconds ahaed of another XJR-9...seems to be a good car for that track

wkly-choice-3.jpg

I wonder if PD changed the weekly challenges to refresh on Friday mornings because the updates usually come on Thursday mornings? That way, almost every week between updates can feature a newly-added race.
This was confirmed ages ago! Pretty sure the patch notes for the Feb update stated the Weeklies would be refreshed on a Friday going forward

This was confirmed ages ago! Pretty sure the patch notes for the Feb update stated the Weeklies would be refreshed on a Friday going forward
Reread the previous post...
They never confirmed WHY it was now Friday, which is what @MIE1992 was asking. We only ASSUME that was the reason because that was the only logical reason for doing so.

Anyway, will the one make for next week be the Urus, I wonder?

Race 5 - R92CP '92 - tuned to 799PP on RH started final race. Already at the end of the first lap it started raining. Teach by lessons before, I pitted immediately on IM and fuel it. It lasted until the end of race, where AI pitted 3 times, so win came easily... Got the 500k ticket.

18e85202df081-screenshotUrl.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back