Weekly Drag Comps Hosted By Team Fallen

• Thread starter michrulejj
  • 139 comments
United States
Ohio
michrulejj
Welcome to Weekly Drag Comps:
This is a weekly tournament held every Friday night at around 9-10pm EST time (Can change if needed). It will be a tournament style set up 1v1 at Indy. Are you the best tuner? If so prove yourself here.
Information:
This will be a weekly event with no mandatory dates. Just post on here if you wish to attend this comp. We will run on average 3 cars per night that are for rankings (Will explain later) (And can do more or less cars if people want to). Room will be hosted by a Team Fallen member and they run the event. What they say goes. Once we start the Tournament we will start race, DO NOT FINISH THE RACE! But instead wait to the right of the start of the drag strip (People know what I'm talking about. so if you don't know just follow someone). You will be called out, and then and only then can you go to the strip. Lanes will be Pre-Chosen before the event so no need to worry about that.
Tournament Setup:
The tournament will have max of 16 Drivers. Head vs Head setup. The first round of the tournament will be best of one. You run once, Winner moves on loser, loses. Starting in the second round every race becomes best of three. So you have to win twice to move on. If you lose you go to the end of the track and watch the finish till the round is over. Once the tournament is over, don't finish the race yet, everyone line up in the order they placed and that is how you finish the race. The host will tell you the order.
Other Information:
-If someone is not there within 10 min of the start the room will open up and allow someone to enter in your place. They just take your place in the tournament.
-No pointless banter in the mic during the tournament.
-If you lose no random excuses just take it.
How To Join:
You have to do this for every weekly event.

PSN Name:

Current Team:

Thats it.

Owned Cars:
If you win a tournament you own that car. Previous "Owner" does not have to be there in order to take it, so if you own a car try and make it to defend your car.

-CTS-V, MichruleJJ

-Camaro SS '10, Thrasher

-Nova SS '70, Giants______
Current Rankings:
Most Tournament Wins:
(Person) MichruleJJ, Thrasher, Giants with 1
(Team) Fallen, TDS, and Proline with 1
Most Owned Cars:
Most RWD Owned Cars:
Most AWD Owned Cars:
(Person)
(Team)
Most FF Owned Cars:
(Person)
(Team)​

Last edited:
Next Comp
Date: Friday January 3RD, 2013 (This Friday)
Time: 9:00 PM EST

Theme: Lightweights

Cars: Rocket, KTM X-Bow, 125 cc Shifter Kart (All no N20)

Entered Drivers:
-MichruleJJ, Fallen
-KT, Eclipse
-Harry6784, Fallen
-Veyronrt, Real Talk
-Trin07, GTWW
- Brian21699, Evolution Autosports​
Tournament Bracket:

Sorry for late notice, so I chose cars that a lot of people already tuned. Fallen hopes you all can make it!!

Results:
-CTS-V

-Camaro SS '10

-Nova SS '70

Last edited:
Thanks cool because I need to get ready bro, lol... one quick question, do you have to brake in standar cars or only premium?

not that I am aware of 👍

Tip for credits try to advance as quick as you can in career because in IB muscle car showdown (Or whatever its called) you can get 60k in 5 min.

Can I just use the one car?
So I'll just use the SS '10 all the way through.

Put me down but I might not make it, starts 1-2am here.

I think I remember that post in theold TDS thread... haha. Five guy is pretty good though...
Five Guys YYUUMMMM!!
Bacon Cheese Burger(not the little on) and Cajun Fries with a beer = stoners delight!

On topic whats good Fallen!

Five Guys YYUUMMMM!!
Bacon Cheese Burger(not the little on) and Cajun Fries with a beer = stoners delight!

On topic whats good Fallen!

Haha sounds good, and Fallen is good. Even though this is the weekly drag comp thread... 👍

Will think about entering for sure, I like the setup.

2 Questions:
When will the room initially open? In between the 9-10 PM Eastern, or about 10 minutes before? Not sure if that is when the room opens or the comp actually starts.
Is nitrous going to be allowed? I did not see anything about it.

I might only be able to make the last race. If not will see you guys another week!
Count me in! kolio123
Souther Tuners

Last edited:
Will think about entering for sure, I like the setup.

2 Questions:
When will the room initially open? In between the 9-10 PM Eastern, or about 10 minutes before? Not sure if that is when the room opens or the comp actually starts.

Is nitrous going to be allowed? I did not see anything about it.

I was saying it can start anywhere within that time depending on if its needed. Like if someone says I'll be home 30 min later and can't make the beginning till about 10 it would be then. But if no one says anything its going to be at 9. And I will confirm the time about a week before.

And I left that out, No N20 this week. I will for certain weeks though.

Back