Weekly Drag Comps Hosted By Team Fallen

• Thread starter michrulejj
  • 139 comments
Thats no the point doing it for giggles, the point is he's doing it in a comp where everyone should have a fair share of runs, his 4wd nothing special cause you can barely echeat a 4wd, you try doing it with someone with similar in a rwd run you'll see big different, cocos chargers quick.You go and run him in and Aussie lobby again then you'll tell me if its possible..to even out if its a tree run, again your R34 is irrelevant the cars that were questionable are his rwd , i saw him multiple times on gt5 an 6 i know the different between echeat run and a normal run. I know some secrets with rwd aswell.
I've heard rumors of some people cheating, not using the specific e-cheat but using hacked parts already. That could account for some of the things you've seen, but can you 100% rule out ghost lag or room lag as the problem?

I'm in a room right now. Join, bring out the car you raced kozz in and we'll see if he was echeating or someone needs to retune.

Thats no the point doing it for giggles, the point is he's doing it in a comp where everyone should have a fair share of runs, his 4wd nothing special cause you can barely echeat a 4wd, you try doing it with someone with similar in a rwd run you'll see big different, cocos chargers quick.You go and run him in and Aussie lobby again then you'll tell me if its possible..to even out if its a tree run, again your R34 is irrelevant the cars that were questionable are his rwd , i saw him multiple times on gt5 an 6 i know the different between echeat run and a normal run. I know some secrets with rwd aswell.
i have evened out coco's tree in an aus lobby.......really hard but not impossible :D :P

Veyronrt, solo looking for a team though! And is this weeks only car the KTM X bow R?

Last edited:
Veyronrt, solo looking for a team though! And is this weeks only car the KTM X bow R?

Rocket, KTM X-Bow, 125 cc Shifter Kart. By rocket I mean that little orange old school indy looking car. Still don't know its name haha

Omg lmfao type please the comp i did not echeat once , my tune was just over theres , the host of the comp even regretted he kiked me because i actually helped his cts v and it ran right beside me which prooves right there that those people in comp had 1 min tunes which coudnt keep up with my 30-45min tune , plain and simple , we had to wait on people because they were still tuning , while i was the only one ready because i actually took some time tuning my cars. so please stop arguing because it leads to nothing , that is the thing with you guys , if u loose u automatically think they treed you or lagg or he cheated , which is plain stupid considering there is never a "fastest car " there will always be someone faster than you . they voted me out because they knew they had no chance with me in those 3 cars. ive ran quick people and they never argue its always the people that cant take a loss . im on anyday and will run u anytime. if any1 has something against me , cheating,laggin,jumpyyy all that bs u guys come up with , then dont run me if u want to run me i suggest u to be quiet and run and have fun , that is all its for.

Maybe if you ran in gt5 you'll know, ask any GTWW members they tell you, i even seen him echeated, so please rather telling me think off the box, you try come race me of aus ghost then see if you can even it out at the end in a rwd car,heard his team members talk online personally about him taught them the art of echeat. Stop trying to protect him of his inability to tune but compensate for echeat.
Leave us outta this please

...if any1 has something against me , cheating,laggin,jumpyyy all that bs u guys come up with , then dont run me if u want to run me i suggest u to be quiet and run and have fun , that is all its for.
I think he's mistaking your tree for echeat; you were treeing the crap out of me tonight. Aside from you and trin in that aspect, the runs were good and we all had fun. People need explainations for things they don't understand, and crying "cheat" is the easiest way to do it.

I think he's mistaking your tree for echeat; you were treeing the crap out of me tonight. Aside from you and trin in that aspect, the runs were good and we all had fun. People need explainations for things they don't understand, and crying "cheat" is the easiest way to do it.
i agree with shake i ran kozzie the other day we treed equal and sometimes he wins sometimes i won, idk why you guys call him an echeater maybe someone SHOULD echeat to show you guys(people calling koz cheater) the difference that or maybe thier jealous of your tree koz :D

I have run in the past against kozzie he has a very nice tree but like anyone else he is not untreeable(if that is even a word lol). Don't let petty bs bother kozz just keep treeing bro! 👍

Put me in GReen TReE world wide aka GTWW
Next Comp
Date: Friday January 3RD, 2013 (This Friday)
Time: 9:00 PM EST

Theme: Lightweights

Cars: Rocket, KTM X-Bow, 125 cc Shifter Kart (All no N20)

Entered Drivers:
-MichruleJJ, Fallen
-KT, Eclipse
-Harry6784, Fallen
-Veyronrt​
Tournament Bracket:

Sorry for late notice, so I chose cars that a lot of people already tuned. Fallen hopes you all can make it!!

Results:
-CTS-V

-Camaro SS '10

-Nova SS '7

Como tas chico lol sup im chilling, im get in these comps and rep
Chilling bro just got to work right now. Hopefully it will be a short day due to the storm! I should be starting my GT6 journey this weekend!

What are you trying to say about my tree revenge ? I hope im not taking this out of context or completely misunderstood you but I have never jumped unless by accident and i usually admit it like everyone else.. its hard in usa room.

I have to tree and try real hard to beat the best and fastest us guys whereas with a uk ghost I don't have to try anywhere near as hard.

I have to run with usa ghost most the time same if im in auzz lobby auzz ghost neck n coco understand what I mean. So I'm asking you revenge what were you implying with that quoted comment you made against me.

Red understands me when I treed him by same amount in uk lobby or just a uk ghost. Its real hard dude for me to tree consistently good against say you, red, smokey, genci, dead, thrasher, nick, jd and all others I consider fast. Man with no hat, trin, banky, king rudd, bugzii, stealth, iwinyoulooz.

I consider all you guys a real challenge. Because its harder for a uk guy to beat you off a fast usa guy and ghost in usa lobby.

Surely you must understand this dude. :)
well just forget about me.... lol

Just found this today. Am I still good to enter it?
If so: Brian21699
Team: Evolution Autosports

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back