Weekly Drag Comps Hosted By Team Fallen

  • Thread starter Thread starter michrulejj
  • 139 comments
  • 8,649 views
Kozzie94 Team Tree Shadow
Arent you the guy, that like to echeat all the time with your team to win and also jumpy jumpy? Can you add my team please team E D A.
 
Arent you the guy, that like to echeat all the time with your team to win and also jumpy jumpy? Can you add my team please team E D A.

So are you joining? This is a 1v1 comp I just put the teams so people would know...
 
im in X--Audio--SnIpEz

- Proline
 
It's tomorrow my bad lol
 
Last edited:
Comp is at 9PM EST (9 Hours from now) room will be up by 8:30 at the latest. If anyone wants to join last minute go ahead as we have a few open spots. I will make the bracket in about an hour. So be Ready 👍

Just because everyone knows its CTS V 1 v 1 Tournament, then Nova Tourney, etc. Not you pick one of the three cars.
 
Last edited:
Comp is at 9PM EST (9 Hours from now) room will be up by 8:30 at the latest. If anyone wants to join last minute go ahead as we have a few open spots. I will make the bracket in about an hour. So be Ready 👍

Just because everyone knows its CTS V 1 v 1 Tournament, then Nova Tourney, etc. Not you pick one of the three cars.
i work today 7:30 my time :(
 
Guess its to late for me to join if not I want in
 
Great job bro! That bracket system looks awesome 👍
 
Mich- Give Mazda my spot, I can't make it.

Mazda- this spot better win! :P
 
Room Up 👍

1472-6118-4259-7710-4813

CTS V Comp is over, 1st Place- MichruleJJ 2nd Place- Natural 3rd Place- Andrew

Results here

Camaro SS Comp Over, 1st Palce- Thrash 2nd Place- Revenge 3rd Place- Natural

Results Here

Nova SS Comp Over, 1st Place- Giants______ 2nd Place- MichruleJJ 3rd Place- Thrasher

Results Here
 
Last edited:
Mich you up for some street drags?
 
Oh damn didn't know. Mind if join and hang out?
 
Hey , My psn name is FaTe_XPredatorZ , I'll definitely be on next week with my orange Supra and FaTe_Drizzle will be on with his Black, Red Devil :) , Hope to see yous all ! :)
 
Hey , My psn name is FaTe_XPredatorZ , I'll definitely be on next week with my orange Supra and FaTe_Drizzle will be on with his Black, Red Devil :) , Hope to see yous all ! :)

These comps are set up by you tune the required cars and run them in a tournament.


Good Runs all around tonight! Had some no shows but had some people fill in, was fun. Almost won two of the 3 comps but my Nova got pulled. But all in all a good night 👍
 
Last edited:
Should Jump on tonight :) Have Some fun runs ! :) Happy Days !
 
doing supra comp right now!

Beat oglog, then he treed me then ran me off track and claims that as a win, because he said I was not going to pull back... smh. lol
 
Beat oglog, then he treed me then ran me off track and claims that as a win, because he said I was not going to pull back... smh. lol
I win with 200kg:lol::lol:
 
Back