Weekly Drag Comps Hosted By Team Fallen

• Thread starter michrulejj
  • 139 comments
Comp is at 9PM EST (9 Hours from now) room will be up by 8:30 at the latest. If anyone wants to join last minute go ahead as we have a few open spots. I will make the bracket in about an hour. So be Ready đź‘Ť

Just because everyone knows its CTS V 1 v 1 Tournament, then Nova Tourney, etc. Not you pick one of the three cars.

Last edited:
Comp is at 9PM EST (9 Hours from now) room will be up by 8:30 at the latest. If anyone wants to join last minute go ahead as we have a few open spots. I will make the bracket in about an hour. So be Ready đź‘Ť

Just because everyone knows its CTS V 1 v 1 Tournament, then Nova Tourney, etc. Not you pick one of the three cars.
i work today 7:30 my time :(

Room Up đź‘Ť

1472-6118-4259-7710-4813

CTS V Comp is over, 1st Place- MichruleJJ 2nd Place- Natural 3rd Place- Andrew

Results here

Camaro SS Comp Over, 1st Palce- Thrash 2nd Place- Revenge 3rd Place- Natural

Results Here

Nova SS Comp Over, 1st Place- Giants______ 2nd Place- MichruleJJ 3rd Place- Thrasher

Results Here

Last edited:
Hey , My psn name is FaTe_XPredatorZ , I'll definitely be on next week with my orange Supra and FaTe_Drizzle will be on with his Black, Red Devil :) , Hope to see yous all ! :)

Hey , My psn name is FaTe_XPredatorZ , I'll definitely be on next week with my orange Supra and FaTe_Drizzle will be on with his Black, Red Devil :) , Hope to see yous all ! :)

These comps are set up by you tune the required cars and run them in a tournament.

Good Runs all around tonight! Had some no shows but had some people fill in, was fun. Almost won two of the 3 comps but my Nova got pulled. But all in all a good night đź‘Ť

Last edited:
Back