Weekly Drag Comps Hosted By Team Fallen

  • Thread starter Thread starter michrulejj
  • 139 comments
  • 8,649 views
Just found this today. Am I still good to enter it?
If so: Brian21699
Team: Evolution Autosports

Yep but comp may be pushed back like 20 min though... Just a heads up.
 
Yep but comp may be pushed back like 20 min though... Just a heads up.
That's fine. I'm just trying to get back into drag racing after being purely circuit for a long time. What better way than by trying to compete with a proven team?
 
That's fine. I'm just trying to get back into drag racing after being purely circuit for a long time. What better way than by trying to compete with a proven team?

Its open for anyone but the members participating are from some of the top teams, Fallen, Proline, TDS, Real Talk, etc.
 
Its open for anyone but the members participating are from some of the top teams, Fallen, Proline, TDS, Real Talk, etc.
Ok. I'm game for it. It sucks that I missed last week though.
 
Lol look again...

I'll serve up a nice royal tree especially for revenge next time I see him. See what its like to be flag treed by a real man an a old man :lol: :lol: ;)
Sssssshhh just let the wraith of my fingers teach you a few things aaa?
 
If its not too late ill probably swing by, Just let me know if I can join, I still gotta tune the cars.
 
I'm very sorry to say I won't make it tonight. Lack of preparation and a team meeting are holding me up.
I couldn't make it either mich sorry bud. Was busy and came back to the messages on PSN. Was talking with the fam and stuff so I'll have to shoot for next week.

Though to be fair I was expecting to run at 8:30 so :/
 
Xbow tourney over. 1st- Revenge_1994 2nd- MichruleJJ 3rd- Kozzie94

http://challonge.com/XbowDrag

Great runs, in the Xbow. Rev only lost one race out of all the sets (One set is 2/3) and that was on lucky tree.

Rocket '07 Bracket Up

http://challonge.com/RocketDrag

Room got extremely laggy so Trin and Kozzie gonna finish Finals another day. But 3rd- IwinYouLooz

125cc Kart

Trin is running the comp as I have to go but I trust him so he will post results when that is over.
 
Last edited:
Can you please add me to the list, I will love to race yall...I got an EVO that runs pretty good and also a few hondas...A Boss 302 Mustang with a NOS tune that's hard to drive but it runz really good...
 
@Danny280zxturbo the cars will be posted so you will have to buy and tune the cars that is posted and all are no nos :cheers:👍
 
Can you please add me to the list, I will love to race yall...I got an EVO that runs pretty good and also a few hondas...A Boss 302 Mustang with a NOS tune that's hard to drive but it runz really good...


@Danny280zxturbo the cars will be posted so you will have to buy and tune the cars that is posted and all are no nos :cheers:👍


The cars will be posted a week before. And I may have some cars with N2O in the future that have Low HP. I'm not against it, just don't expect to see GTR's with N2O and Vette's with N20. But FF's possibly with N20 as I assume its faster not to spray till after launch so I adds another element.
 
Mich you should do a poll for Next Weeks Comp cars !
 
Mich you should do a poll for Next Weeks Comp cars !

Good Idea but I don't know how to add a poll tot his thread so I'll make another thread pertaining to that.
 
To add a poll to a thread, open the “Thread Tools” menu, then select “Add a Poll to This Thread”. Note that removing a poll is difficult, so please use this option with care.
 
To add a poll to a thread, open the “Thread Tools” menu, then select “Add a Poll to This Thread”. Note that removing a poll is difficult, so please use this option with care.

It just says edit title...
 
You have to get a Mod to do it, there is no option ATM to add a poll after you created the Tread. And as JD said editing and removing polls can be a hassle.
 
Back