Weekly Drag Comps Hosted By Team Fallen

• Thread starter michrulejj
  • 139 comments
Sorry I couldn't make it guys

Um so what's this I hear kozzie got kicked for echeating

Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't make it guys

Um so what's this I hear kozzie got kicked for echeating

Yeah, people claimed it happened in room so I opened a poll, Vote yes or no to kick him. As its not my choice but I wanted to be fair to the room as a whole. It was 7 to kick 1 to stay. So I just went with the mojority to make the room happy. It was not my choice or decision.

They got pulled by me and assumed it was Cheating , There slow and need To learn what a Cts , ss 10 , Nova can do , And The room Agreed on it because they knew i was going to smack them in all three cars , So they just made and excuse , Haters Are my Motivators Just keep in (Mind)

Yeah, people claimed it happened in room so I opened a poll, Vote yes or no to kick him. As its not my choice but I wanted to be fair to the room as a whole. It was 7 to kick 1 to stay. So I just went with the mojority to make the room happy. It was not my choice or decision.
They got pulled by me and assumed it was Cheating , There slow and need To learn what a Cts , ss 10 , Nova can do , And The room Agreed on it because they knew i was going to smack them in all three cars , So they just made and excuse , Haters Are my Motivators Just keep in (Mind)

Umm... what kind of cheating? Nos can be prohibited and you can spectate race to see if anyone's echeating. Kicking someone just because they're 'too' fast is stupid.

Just people in the lobby claimed he e cheated multiple times before, and someone was watching the race and said they saw him E-cheat (Using E-Brake), I still didn't want to kick him even started the comp but then everyone said they weren't going to run the comp with him in it. Next time I am just going to stand my ground. Unless I can tell 100% that someone e cheats then I'm not going to kick them.

Just people in the lobby claimed he e cheated multiple times before, and someone was watching the race and said they saw him E-cheat (Using E-Brake), I still didn't want to kick him even started the comp but then everyone said they weren't going to run the comp with him in it. Next time I am just going to stand my ground. Unless I can tell 100% that someone e cheats then I'm not going to kick them.
No one Was watching the race the denied watching it , I told themm to watch it and they ignored , and yes next time always stay on your ground , anyways im in for next tournament if no bs is being said . u know :) count me in bruhh

No one Was watching the race the denied watching it , I told themm to watch it and they ignored , and yes next time always stay on your ground , anyways im in for next tournament if no bs is being said . u know :) count me in bruhh
Youre still echeating???? Not surprise haha. Was in the other day with some of your team members from Tree Shadow, they all were echeating, when ask, they said Kozzie taught them haha.

Youre still echeating???? Not surprise haha. Was in the other day with some of your team members from Tree Shadow, they all were echeating, when ask, they said Kozzie taught them haha.
you go on mind your own business looks like another hater to me , lmao

The theme for this Friday is Lightweight. Cars are the Rocket (Whatever the name is), X-Bow Race, And 125 Shifter kart. Hope you guys can make it. it's at 9 pm EST like always.

The theme for this Friday is Lightweight. Cars are the Rocket (Whatever the name is), X-Bow Race, And 125 Shifter kart. Hope you guys can make it. it's at 9 pm EST like always.
SWEET! I already tuned the street xbow and I love it!! I was going to tune the race version and now i certainly have a reason!

Ok, I have all the cars. I'll be tuning tomorrow, going out tonight so I can't tune.

Can someone post the max hp of all the vehicles so I can be 100% positive I have everything correct?

Last edited:
you go on mind your own business looks like another hater to me , lmao
Why should i mind my own business, when i race you once in vipers vs enzo you need to echeat to win, and im not the only one that knows about this everyone knows you do big time, are you that desperate that your slow tunes +echeat+guess or jumping to get a win haha, no im not hating on you im hating what youre doing. You even needed to echeat against my mate coco of aussie ghost where he trees you by a car and you game back finish with even,just to get a win, which is pathetic. So take your nonsense echeat tricks somewhere else, if we do it to you have no chance with your slow tunes.

Why should i mind my own business, when i race you once in vipers vs enzo you need to echeat to win, and im not the only one that knows about this everyone knows you do big time, are you that desperate that your slow tunes +echeat+guess or jumping to get a win haha, no im not hating on you im hating what youre doing. You even needed to echeat against my mate coco of aussie ghost where he trees you by a car and you game back finish with even,just to get a win, which is pathetic. So take your nonsense echeat tricks somewhere else, if we do it to you have no chance with your slow tunes.

Funny, I've run with kozz for a while now and a never once saw him echeating. In fact I consider him to be quite quick. Instead of letting lose on someone because of your inability to make a fast car, try tuning your own. Think out of the box 👍

Funny, I've run with kozz for a while now and a never once saw him echeating. In fact I consider him to be quite quick. Instead of letting lose on someone because of your inability to make a fast car, try tuning your own. Think out of the box 👍
Maybe if you ran in gt5 you'll know, ask any GTWW members they tell you, i even seen him echeated, so please rather telling me think off the box, you try come race me of aus ghost then see if you can even it out at the end in a rwd car,heard his team members talk online personally about him taught them the art of echeat. Stop trying to protect him of his inability to tune but compensate for echeat.

Maybe if you ran in gt5 you'll know, ask any GTWW members they tell you, i even seen him echeated, so please rather telling me think off the box, you try come race me of aus ghost then see if you can even it out at the end in a rwd car,heard his team members talk online personally about him taught them the art of echeat. Stop trying to protect him of his inability to tune but compensate for echeat.

So you saw him echeat once in gt5, which means whenever he beats you now he must be echeating... I think everyone (including me) tried out echeating once or twice just for chits and giggles, doesn't make us cheaters. Not only does echeating make a small difference, but it is nearly impossible on 4WD. Just to show you, my R34 is currently undefeated and I've run it for over 2 weeks. Kozz ran nearly identical with me from launch to shadow nearly every single run.

Believe me, before I found out some of the secrets, I too thought a bunch of people were echeating by the way they left me at the line with even tree.

Thats no the point doing it for giggles, the point is he's doing it in a comp where everyone should have a fair share of runs, his 4wd nothing special cause you can barely echeat a 4wd, you try doing it with someone with similar in a rwd run you'll see big different, cocos chargers quick.You go and run him in and Aussie lobby again then you'll tell me if its possible..to even out if its a tree run, again your R34 is irrelevant the cars that were questionable are his rwd , i saw him multiple times on gt5 an 6 i know the different between echeat run and a normal run. I know some secrets with rwd aswell.

Back