Welcome to the Online Monthly Race Series forum!

• Thread starter Duke
  • 40 comments
Hence their apt names: Online monthly race series and Weekly race series :D

Well spotted Thomas, I noticed that one myself :D

I'm still wondering if it is linked to the GTP WRS registry, I guess the wording wasn't obvious enough :dopey:

Do the GTP WRS registry divisions apply to the GTP OMRS?

Well spotted Thomas, I noticed that one myself :D

I'm still wondering if it is linked to the GTP WRS registry, I guess the wording wasn't obvious enough :dopey:

Do the GTP WRS registry divisions apply to the GTP OMRS?

Take a peek at the GTP_OMRS Discussion Thread for your first answer. As for the second, divisions aren't taken into account, anyone that is a registered GTP_ member is welcome to race :cheers:

Jerome

I don't mean to throw a match at the petrol here but is monthly the best option here? SAy for example we have a 12 race season it would take a complete year to complete it..

I don't mean to throw a match at the petrol here but is monthly the best option here? SAy for example we have a 12 race season it would take a complete year to complete it..

Monthly is all I know I can commit to for the races. It's not a season event, just an ongoing one like the WRS. Anything more than a month and I fear myself and the Race Stewards would get burned out or there would be too many other 'life' things that would come up, etc.

Jerome

I like where this is going. Some of you will know that I am a big OLR enthusiast. I'll try to participate as much as I can :)

Maybe I missed it, but does anyone know the details for the Mar 12 race? Or when we'll see them?

Maybe I missed it, but does anyone know the details for the Mar 12 race? Or when we'll see them?

I'll post the details about it tomorrow. I'll always post the details the Friday before.

Jerome

Cool thanks! Looking forward to it.

-first post from my kindle, hope it works.

Been following this since it came out, I'm in 5 different series, so the WRS would have been too much, but a Monthly series is more manageable. Looking forward to the schedule...

Back