What are goid tips for trees

• Thread starter Ronbow
  • 32 comments

Ronbow

(Banned)
United States
Connecticut
Ronbow63
My button set up is L2 ebrake and it helps some but for example if i drag awd the times will be random for example i wud get a 8.916 in my gtr but then i wud get like a 8.933

Your drag times will vary depending on your launch, unless you mean you are using the EBrake to E-Launch?? But regardless.. I also use the L2, but I know a lot of people use the analog do to it being slightly more precise than even L2.

step1: have a good connection

step2: have a good connection

and

step3: have a good connection, with a bit of good reaction.

thrasher0422
step1: have a good connection

step2: have a good connection

and

step3: have a good connection, with a bit of good reaction.

Just do like thrasher and bully people online lol. On a serious note try to have your connection hardwired and always clear your cache before you race online. Using wifi usually causes to much lag and will also annoy the hell out of the people in the room.

jdiaz092009
Just do like thrasher and bully people online lol. On a serious note try to have your connection hardwired and always clear your cache before you race online. Using wifi usually causes to much lag and will also annoy the hell out of the people in the room.

But i'm on wireless Wi-Fi and I tree you all the time. Lol just kiddin. :P

My lack of concentration gets me treed lately, coffee helps a lot 👍

L2 works fine for me and I got 2mps with wifi. My reaction time helps me and I don't use a small tv, is 42"!

My internet is through the cable and not my phone..and Im in Nicaragua, far from the us!👍

I think I'm lucky! joke bro!:lol:

Practice your reaction time, do a reaction test at google.com!

L2 works fine for me and I got 2mps with wifi. My reaction time helps me and I don't use a small tv, is 42"!

My internet is through the cable and not my phone..and Im in Nicaragua, far from the us!👍

I think I'm lucky! joke bro!:lol:

Practice your reaction time, do a reaction test at google.com!

Thanks danny arent u a co leader in hi boost

Thanks danny arent u a co leader in hi boost

I'm the founder of hiboost and I didn't even know that this name was use on NY street honda drags. :lol:

HIBOOST is real on NY and these guys got some fast hondas! We run everything but we started with hondas!

I'm the founder of hiboost and I didn't even know that this name was use on NY street honda drags. :lol:

HIBOOST is real on NY and these guys got some fast hondas! We run everything but we started with hondas!

Lol yea ive seen u guys at englishtown NJ im from CT

Hahah imma clear the cache

I just ceared my cache about 3 weeks ago for the very first time since Dec 2010. It seemed to help somewhat :) I'm not getting treed as bad as I used to, but still getting treed most of the time :(

I just ceared my cache about 3 weeks ago for the very first time since Dec 2010. It seemed to help somewhat :) I'm not getting treed as bad as I used to, but still getting treed most of the time :(

I never clear mines, how you do that?

SmokeNrubber
Best tips for trees.

Put them in good soil and water regularly.....
Little bit if sunlight works wonders too :)👍

Lol your tree will turn into a beautiful ficus lol. Btw make sure you know who you buy your trees from sometimes its oregano lol.

I've never cleared my cache. I use a 46"LCD and sometimes a 55"plasma, and am always running wireless. I think I have a pretty good tree with those variables.

Use either one of the analogs, or one of the triggers. Don't concentrate on the ghost, you react faster to things in your peripherals.

Last edited:
Nickrows
I've never cleared my cache. I use a 46"LCD and sometimes a 55"plasma, and am always running wireless. I think I have a pretty good tree with those given those variables.

Use either one of the analogs, or one of the triggers. Don't concentrate on the ghost, you react faster to things in your peripherals.

Truth^^^^ just keep calm and try to stay focused on your next move. I use a 47 inch lcd and wired internet. Using wifi in my house it hell since i have 3 floors too many walls. Yes i know i can but a high end wifi router but i find no need for it since everyone at home uses the upstairs connection the most.

Truth^^^^ just keep calm and try to stay focused on your next move. I use a 47 inch lcd and wired internet. Using wifi in my house it hell since i have 3 floors too many walls. Yes i know i can but a high end wifi router but i find no need for it since everyone at home uses the upstairs connection the most.

I know how!

You know how!

Ask how, how you can do this!👍:lol:

How will tell you a secret about how and is how's friend!

Danny280zxturbo
I know how!

You know how!

Ask how, how you can do this!👍:lol:

How will tell you a secret about how and is how's friend!

How!!! Good one danny seuss lol.

Last edited:
My setup for drag racing online. That's my dad modelling the setup too.
null_zps569f20f2.jpg

Back