What are the greatest songs in the GT series?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 80 comments
  • 7,006 views
Messages
4,544
United States
Los Angeles
Messages
RacingHeartRuby
Messages
RubyWooby
There have been many Gran Turismos in the past with great sound tracks. In your opinion, what is the single greatest song in GT history?

Bonus points if you say something other than Moon Over The Castle.
 
Gran Turismo 1: Moon Over The Castle
Gran Turismo 2: Never Let Me Down
Gran Turismo 3: Slipstream
Gran Turismo 4: Soul Surfer
Gran Turismo 5: 5oul On Display
Gran Turismo 6: All My Life
 
My opinion about GT5 and 6 cause I remember them more. Also only about race ost since there are so many menu ost's I love in GT games:
GT5: Two Carfuls Of Mementos (just for the memories it brings me)
GT6: Horizon Seekers (awesome track for pushing your limits ! :D)
 
I'm gonna be predictable. From GT5...


This did run it close. From GT4...
 
Deepsky (Real Dream)
 
The Cardigans - "My Favorite Game"
Ash - "Lose Control"
Daiki Kasho - "All My life"
Daiki Kasho - "Surv1v3"
Daiki Kasho - "Place in this world"
Van Halen - "Panama"
Papa Roach - "Not Listening"
 
The Cardigans - "My Favorite Game"
Ash - "Lose Control"
Daiki Kasho - "All My life"
Daiki Kasho - "Surv1v3"
Daiki Kasho - "Place in this world"
Van Halen - "Panama"
Papa Roach - "Not Listening"
Was "My Favorite Game" in GT? I have it on Spotify and thought it sounded familiar
 

Knew I recognised it from somewhere. Now, the list above is what I remember but found a full list of all music in GT. Here's my favourites (No repeats):

LINKS REMOVED

Edit: IMO We are One is the best racing music and basically all of GT4's menu music is the best menu music.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
"Favorite Game" - Cardigans

Not really my style of music, but for some reason, I literally get chills every time I hear the song :lol: It just fit so well with that GT2 intro....brings back so many good memories :)

Also amongst the top 5 most dangerous songs to have come on while driving....traffic immediatlly turns into opponents who need to be passed :lol:
 
Anythime i hear any of the gt intros i get chills, specially with gt4 and gt3 intros (eu versions)
 
When that music was played during the race i would get all pumped up and started doing the best laptimes
Same for me, I get much better when the right music is on so I turn off most of the music.
 



Also, 5OUL ON D!SPLAY (SPEC 2.0) by Daiki Kasho

For menu music, any Osamu Ohira composition.

EDIT: Double posted "My Favourite Game"
 
GT1: Everything must go
GT2: My Favourite Game
GT3: Kickstart My Heart
GT4: Don't mean a thing
GT5: The Trip (menu music)
GT6: All My Life
 
This is undoubtedly the best version of MOTC, and the best song in the series if you ask me.
 
Got a few...
B is For Brutus- The Hives
A Million Miles Away- Amon Tobin
Drive On Coins- Gonno
In The Limelight- Whitey
Ebullience- Tom H@ck
Clockwork- Guy Hatfield
I Only Want To- Eagles of Death Metal
Rock It- Sub Focus
Rinsa- Photek
 
Overseer - "Supermoves"

Better today than a dozen years ago for it has ceased (probably!) to be licensed all over the planet.
 
GT1: Sweet 16 - Feeder
GT2: Take it Easy Chicken (instrumental) - Mansun
GT3: Just a Day - Feeder
GT4: Shatter - Feeder
GT5: Shadows of Our Past - Daiki Kasho
GT6: Looking For You - Daiki Kasho
 
Back