What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,321 comments
Sunday reebs action

I forgot a picture.

84531ABF-4F1D-488B-BE23-B1BF271710BE.jpeg

All mine, all gone.

I had a nut smoothie this morning. Added honey, coconut blossom sugar, raisins and pine nuts. It was actually decilicious.
Oops, talking about nuts, it reminds me that I forgot to buy cashew nuts this morning when I was in the grocery store.

On top of that, I had a cookie with chocolate on top of it and two pieces of 99% pure chocolate also with raisins.

I have to make vegetable soup but I don't want to. I want to enjoy myself instead of making soup. :dunce:

Last edited:
Walnuts.

Nature is giving us signs. Walnuts look like little brains, so they must be good for your brain. :D

I just had a cookie with chocolate and a lot of sugar in it as breakfast. I think I'm going to have a waffle with a lot of cane sugar in it as well.

Hail for sugar. :bowdown:

I really wanted some takeaway junk but was too lazy to bother so I made some instant noodles instead. I might go for an ice cream later because I’m never too lazy for ice cream.

TB
Chicken donut glaze?

*stifles gag reflex*

TB
And it was the smallest bottle that wasn't pumpkin spice at Walmart.
I guess I can understand not wanting to go the pumpkin pie spice route--that stuff needs to just die already--but I think I'd still sooner go straight cream and sugar if the coffee needs something.

I'm also not a fan of a sugar glaze except maybe on a bundt cake where there's a more favorable ratio.

TB
How about moose balls instead?

20210314_123343-jpg.997782

Chocolate covered cookie dough. :drool:
dd0.jpg

I've...I've eaten moose oysters. That's not a cute name for some sweet treat either, rather it's probably exactly what you'd think. They were stewed until tender and then grilled, and they were kind of gamey but actually...decent.

I've...I've eaten moose oysters.
I'm pretty sure that's exactly why Wilderness Lodge calls them that. :)

On the same line, every time we're in Wisconsin Dells, a trip to Moosejaw Pizza is mandatory. I'm now very happily stuffed with 'za.

Vegetable soup
Cheese on top of mash potatoes, Chicory, and ham.

TB
Don't care what the box looks like as long as the contents are tasty! :D
Hear hear. (or something like that).

EDIT: :mad: I got myself a pizza. :ouch:

All that pizza talk. :irked:

Last edited:
Nursing a snoot of a nice Irish; Tulamore DEW 18 year single malt.

Dinner was corned beef, garlic mashed potatoes (plus cauliflower and parsnip) and roasted radicchio.

Restocked some white chocolate M&Ms while I was at the supermarket. I eat a few at a time throughout the evening. Since I forgot to cook dinner, they’ll have to do until breakfast.

Restocked some white chocolate M&Ms while I was at the supermarket. I eat a few at a time throughout the evening. Since I forgot to cook dinner, they’ll have to do until breakfast.
That's hogwash. :lol:
You just don't forget to cook dinner. You secretly wanted M&Ms so you unconsciously pretended to forget to cook dinner so you could eat M&Ms. :D

/psych babble.

Back