What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,301 comments
Watching UFC and got some post-work snacks.

Red velvet cake, Extra THICC tortilla chips, Tabasco Cheez-Its, Rice Crispy treats, and lastly BLUEBERRIES. Gotta balance out the damage with fiber.

EDE6TdCl.jpg

Another shot, different place for gas station pizza. This one much better by virtue of better dough/cheese/sauce ratio

52684722371_766fb43b70_k.jpg

I was feeling sorry for myself this morning as I have a cold/chest infection, but fortunately still have my appetite... so I went to a local Thai place and got this - slow-cooked pork and chillis... it was very basic, but good value (under £7), great portion size and very tasty - just what I needed to warm myself up and get some decent food in me too.

New Coke Creations Limited Edition flavor: Move. It's a collaboration with the singer Rosalia. I'll let the Food Network describe the flavor: "The Food Network editorial team got an early taste. Editor Maggie Wong found the taste to 'shift through Coca-Cola, pineapple and coconut, with a bit of spice and even bitterness. I love that it’s not overly sweet.'" That's a pretty good description, actually. I think this might be my favorite so far.
52695140530_9a01c59e9d_c.jpg

Last edited:
New Coke Creations Limited Edition flavor: Move. It's a collaboration with the singer Rosalia. I'll let the Food Network describe the flavor: "The Food Network editorial team got an early taste. Editor Maggie Wong found the taste to 'shift through Coca-Cola, pineapple and coconut, with a bit of spice and even bitterness. I love that it’s not overly sweet.'" That's a pretty good description, actually. I think this might be my favorite so far.
View attachment 1231848
Would love to have access to stuff like that. Can't even get cherry or vanilla Coke here...

cries in Cherry Vanilla Coke
No kidding. Can't have either where you are? Heh, look at us... not to brag or anything, but we can have them both at the same time!

On the topic of soda, we have a local brand over here that isn't exactly easy to find in all stores. A good amount of mom and pop restaurants carry it though which is nice. And now recently a Walmart within 10 minutes of my house sells it in 24 packs. Woohoo!

It's called Ski. I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned it here on GTP or not.

It'll give you Sprite/7 Up/Sierra Mist vibes. But..... Instead of lemon-lime. Ski is lemon-orange. It is fantastic.

I plan on trying to mix it with Bacardi Dragonberry this weekend.

Screenshot_20230217_234125_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
For dinner I'm fixing brown rice, red kidney beans, cauliflower and steamed broccoli with cheese as a dip. Can't wait to dig in to the goodness and flavor.

There was a local place that had breakfast pizza on the menu. It was awesome. Eventually they dropped the item off the menu. Shortly after they closed altogether.

275835663_5112200498842363_2384595284329850376_n.jpg

Went for lunch with a friend today and I had Khao Mun Gai Tod (above) from a local Thai place (that many moons ago was my local pub...). For under £7, it's a very good deal - it's probably the best place near work right now that is both relatively cheap, good quality and good portion size too. However, the best bit was that we got to sit right at the corner window which looks out over Byres Rd in the West End of Glasgow - not just because its a cool view, but because everyone passing could see me sitting in a restaurant with an amazingly attractive woman 😅

Back