What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,561 comments
Well it’s that time of year again when work teams have their Christmas meals etc.

I have mine on Monday coming in the afternoon. Work are paying £35 per head and anything else we put in.

Personally I won’t be drinking alcohol so, should be a free meal for me. We’re hitting up Fazenda which for those not in the UK it’s a Rodizio Grill.

Depending on the time it’s booked for, we may have to drag our sleepy backsides back to the office afterwards, I’m hoping our manager takes pitty and allows us to head home.

IMG_0071.jpeg

Last edited:
I had a pot luck for Thanksgiving at the end of the work day and was impressed to find spicy duck neck which I haven’t had in too long. What a delicacy. I ate more than what is considered a polite helping.

to be honest.... have seen better cakes, BUT if it suits you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you... and many more to come....

Made ourselves a lovely Shoarma with garlic sauce, with some salad on the side...

I remember my grandparents turned 60 in 2000 and they had Black Forest cake for dessert. Won't ever forget it.

Last edited:
I remember my grandparents turned 60 in 2000 and they had Black Forest cake for dessert. Won't ever forget it.
I remember eating one exquisite Black Forest gateau when I was a little boy. It’s still in my memory.

I don’t think I’ve had any since then.

Stopped by the store on my way to work. Was in the mood for something to snack on at work. I saw these were on sale at 50% off so I gave them a try. Never heard of them before, but they're quite good. They're basically ginger snaps.
ivins.jpg

Stopped by the store on my way to work. Was in the mood for something to snack on at work. I saw these were on sale at 50% off so I gave them a try. Never heard of them before, but they're quite good. They're basically ginger snaps.
View attachment 1309674
If you put cream cheese on them like an Oreo, they’ll be like little mini cheese cakes.

I do this with Gingernut Biscuits we get in the UK.

IMG_0111.jpeg

Tonight I made homemade Mac-n-Cheese. Accompanied by some garlic bread. Wasn’t bad for my first go.

Love me a cinnamon roll. Those look fantastic.

Tonight’s evening meal.

IMG_0117.jpeg

M&S Turkey Trimmings Pie

Turkey Breast & Thigh with Bacon & Cranberry Gravy topped with a Pig in a Blanket and Sage & Onion Crumble.

Also having some Peas and Brussel Sprouts. I may even have a glass of something to go with too.

Back