What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,784 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
911_Carrera
Under My Thumb! :dopey: - One of my favourite 'Stones tracks.
he he, correct... *gives Jack a cookie*

Van Halen -
jump.gif
 
Green Carnation - Wicked Game
 
Touring Mars
Van Halen -
jump.gif


:lol: Good one! 👍

Audioslave - Set It Off

Audiosalve - Light My Way

*rreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr*

:D
 
Dream Theater - Fatal Tragedy (Scenes From A Memory)

I´m listening to the whole album actually, my favorite from DT. 👍
 
La Ley- el escudo

any one have this song that can send it to me?
 
The Who - I Am The Sea

I'm giving Quadrophenia a listen all the way through for the first time right now. Should be a great listen.
 
DROWNING POOL - Bodies
 
Children Of Bodom - Are You Dead Yet?
 
Elton John - Funeral For A Friend/Love Lies Bleeding

yay, EJ does prog rock, kind of...
 
Children Of Bodom - Are You Dead Yet?

Again.

After the disappointment that was "Follow The Reaper" and "Hate Crew Deathroll", I'm kind of digging COB again. 👍
 
The voices.

They won't leave me alone.

AAARRRRGGGGHHHH I can't do THAT!!!
 
Smashing Pumpkins - Geek USA
 
KAISER CHIEFS - Oh My God
 
Funeral for a Friend
Escape Artists Never Die
Casually Dressed & Deep in Conversation

Meh, I'm emo. <3
 
Black Sabbath - War Pigs
 
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back