What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,783 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson 5 - I'll be there.
 
Tu Pac - I ain't Mad At Ya.
 
Rhapsody - Rain of a Thousand Flames

The song titles alone make Rhapsody a good band.
 
Rock legend Bruce Dickinson?!?

Queens of the Stone Age - Little Sister

The cowbell skit from SNL. Featuring "Rock legend Bruce Dickinson!". :lol:
 
Woah, freaky...

A Perfect Circle
When the Levee breaks
eMOTIVe
 
Rage Against the Machine
Sleep Now In The Fire
The Battle of Los Angeles
 
Franz Ferdinand
I'm Your Villain
You Could Have It So Much Better
 
Micheal Jackson - Thriller

Everyone has to listen to it once, or watch the video at least.
 
Iron Maiden - Children Of The Damned
 
McLaren F1GTR
Awesome choice!

Desert Rose Band - 1 Step Forward
Heh, I had to listen to it; I couldn't get the song out my head all through my math class!

Led Zeppelin - The Rain Song
 
👎 - The Rolling Stones
:sly:
 
Under My Thumb! :dopey: - One of my favourite 'Stones tracks.

30 Seconds to Mars
A Beautiful Lie
A Beautiful Lie
 
Iron Maiden - Losfer Words (Big 'Orra)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back