What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,784 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron Maiden - Aces High

From "Live After Death"
 
Joe Satriani - Summer Song
 
The Tramps - Disco Inferno
 
Beastie Boys - Brass Monkey

This song is oddly addicting... :dopey:
 
Time for some rock.

Iron Maiden -
The Number of the Beast
The Prisoner
Alexander The Great
Caught Somewhere in Time
No More Lies

Initial D Soundtrack -
Blue Sun
Sparks in the Dark
Dogfight
Runnin' In The 90's
 
DQuaN
The voices.

They won't leave me alone.

AAARRRRGGGGHHHH I can't do THAT!!!
:lol:


Shannon
Symphony X - Smoke And Mirrors

So good.
The whole album is great. 👍



Bloodbath - Resurection Through Carnage
 
DiabolicalMask
The whole album is great. 👍
Mmmhm. Funnily enough, I wasn't that much of a fan of them until a few nights ago.

Now I can't get enough.

Symphony X - Inferno (Unleash The Fire)
 
KAISER CHIEFS - Born To Be A Dancer
 
In Flames - Lord Hypnos (Jester Race)
 
Queen + Axl Rose - We Will Rock You (The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert)
 
Bullet for My Valentine- 4 words.
I'm not very impressed.
 
B4MV-Suffocating under the words of sorrow.

There's like a boy band guy singing, and guy screaming, some really 80s sounding guitar and a pretty weak drummer.
 
Rush - La Villa Strangiato (Rush In Rio)
 
ExigeExcel
B4MV-Suffocating under the words of sorrow.

There's like a boy band guy singing, and guy screaming, some really 80s sounding guitar and a pretty weak drummer.

Go listen to Blue Oyster Cult. -___-

Bloc Party
Luno (Bloc Party VS. Death From Above Remix)
Silent Alarm Remixed

You say these are crap and I will kill you. :D
 
I got some Bloc Party stuff but didn´t like it much.

Queen + Joe Elliott and Slash - Tie Your Mother Down (The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert)
 
FatAssBR
I got some Bloc Party stuff but didn´t like it much.

You're Brazilian so it's OK. They are too British for you to handle.

Franz Ferdinand
I'm Your Villain
You Could Have It So Much Better...
 
Dream Theater - Surrounded (Live In Tokyo)
 
911_Carrera
Go listen to Blue Oyster Cult. -___-

You say these are crap and I will kill you. :D
Will do 👍

Send me a sample CD, I'll tell you my opinions.
 
Black Sabbath Tribute - Take A Chance On Me (Performs Abba's Greatest Hits)

Abba + Enter Sandman = 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back