What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,790 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
911_Carrera
Ask them. I've got practically all my teacher's marked down for music taste.

The ones that spring to mind are...
French - Depeche Mode, Radiohead
English - Alkaline Trio
Welsh - The Police, Robbie Williams
History - Stereophonics
IT - U2, Keane
Chemistry - Kaiser Chiefs, Muse
Physics - Red Hot Chili Peppers

The Clash
Brand New Cadillac
London Calling

The only one I can think of is my History Teacher likes classic rick and such.. pretty cool.

Listening to:
Taking Back Sunday - Bonus Mosh Pit pt. II
 
Jimi Hendrix:
-Foxy Lady
-All Along the WatchTower
 
The game - Dreams
 
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Proud Mary
 
Steve Earle - Guitar Town
 
UnderOath - Its Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door

Blink 182 - Waggy
 
Billy Idol - White Wedding

Cracker - Low
 
Santana - I Don't Wanna Lose Your Love (Feat. Los Lonely Boys)
 
Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It
 
Pink Floyd - Summer '68
 
Spain
I Lied

Cover-Spain-BlueMoods.jpg
 
Jimi Hendrix - Have You Ever Been (To Electric Ladyland)
 
The Cars - Just What I Needed
 
Save me- Super eurobeat presents
 
Let's push things forwards - The Streets
Mosquito ( once again ) - Mongha
 
The Troggs - Hip Hip Hooray
 
Double post! Tsk, tsk.

INXS - Suicide Blonde
Deepsky - Talk Like A Stranger (Skylark & Nic Fanciulli Vocal Mix)
Van Halen - Jump
Toadies - Possum Kingdom
 
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Jeremiah Was a Bullfrog (That's who it's by, isn't it?)
 
I can guarantee no one here has heard of this band.

Taarka- Birdfish Falls
 
Kanye West - "Addiction"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back